support for piggy bank theory

Old June 5th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default support for piggy bank theory

"e" wrote in message

i will accept she did it for a movie, but i can't believe
she adopted it for her musical career. if she did, spew!
haven't seen the polanski film. i bailed on him after
sharon.

Grace Jones doesn't appear in "Frantic", only her music does. Do try to
catch it. Harrison Ford (he's done some real stinkers, but he is fabulous
in "Frantic"..) .. and an absolutely knockout young French actress, Emmanuel
something (no not the one in the skin flicks) in a very intense kidnapping
plot shot in and around Paris. It's an astoundingly good movie, and although
I've never been to Paris, this one seems to capture the essence of the
place, from its high class hotels to its dark, back street and rooftop
underbelly that most tourists probably never see, better than any other I
can think of. I've seen it probably twenty times on pay cable and never get
tired of it, even though I know every scene. To me, that's the hallmark of a
classic movie.

Harv

Old June 6th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 21:04:22 GMT, "Harv" wrote:

"e" wrote in message
m...

[...]

I love it, Harv. "Rooftop underbelly." Great imagery.
Aram.
Old June 6th 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Aram H. Haroutunian" wrote in message

I love it, Harv. "Rooftop underbelly." Great imagery.
Aram.

I didn't know quite how to express it. Rooftop overbelly didn't quite cut
it. But I was referring to the scene on the roof where Harrison Ford ducks
out her loft apartment window with "THE" suitcase, and it pops open and all
the **** spills out and he's desperately hanging onto a vent pipe on this
dirty roof, while trying to reach the model of the Statue of Liberty with
the (as Hitchcock would say) McGuffin in it, in his bare feet, trying not to
fall off the steep roof, if you know the movie, you know what I'm talking
about.

Harv

Old June 6th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 23:33:09 GMT, "Harv" wrote:

"Aram H. Haroutunian" wrote in message
.. .

I love it, Harv. "Rooftop underbelly." Great imagery.
Aram.

I didn't know quite how to express it. Rooftop overbelly didn't quite cut
it. But I was referring to the scene on the roof where Harrison Ford ducks
out her loft apartment window with "THE" suitcase, and it pops open and all
the **** spills out and he's desperately hanging onto a vent pipe on this
dirty roof, while trying to reach the model of the Statue of Liberty with
the (as Hitchcock would say) McGuffin in it, in his bare feet, trying not to
fall off the steep roof, if you know the movie, you know what I'm talking
about.

Harv

I do, Harv. I was serious about the oxymoronic "rooftop underbelly."
I thought it was very cool.
Aram.