GM's disaster CEO, Roger Smith, finally kicked bucket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 11th 07, 03:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Oodles Of Noodles[_2_]

Default GM's disaster CEO, Roger Smith, finally kicked bucket

On Dec 11, 7:20 am, "trippin-2-8-trak" wrote:
Saturn was and is a damn good car. I had 2 of them, both 1991's- 4 door
sedans, with the DOHC 4-cyl, one was a stick 5 speed, the other an
automatic- and both were fully loaded with the SL2 package

both ran past 220,000 miles on the clock, and when I sold/traded them, they
were still running

This sounds like someone living in public housing, having to drive a
car that long because they cannot afford to get a new vehicle.

now I have an '02 wagon, which has more headroom and interior space/comfort
than the original '91's-

More perv room. The Saturn wagon is the second favorite vehicle of
perverts and other dregs of society, right after the Grand Prix GTP.

saying Saturn stold the plastic body from Pontiac, is STUPID- both Saturn
and Pontiac are GM's from the same company, that's sharing a good idea, not
stealing it. Who can bitch a rust-free body ? When I got rid of the 91's
both still had perfect bodies on them.

Which is more than can be said of your Fireturd.

you sound like a dumb ass to me

You sound like a bitter fat man who couldn't afford the real deal and
had to settle for GM's pseudo-japanese offerings.