rotring 600 cap wobble

Old March 30th 06, 09:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Default rotring 600 cap wobble

has anyone found a solution to this? It drives me insane. only with
the lava new 600's have I come across this problem, but I'm afriad the
cap will fall off and bust my toe. any suggestions would be
appreciated!

toby

Old March 30th 06, 11:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Yes, I had that problem with the 600 (pre lava). The cap wouldn't stay on
after awhile so I couldn't put it in a shirt pocket -- or even carry it.
Sent it back for repairs. I think they just sent back a new pen but I'm not
for sure. Anyway the cap still wobbles; posted or capped. At least it
stays snapped on so I'm not worried about it falling out of the cap. I
think it is just the nature of the design. Otherwise a good pen.

Terry

--
The address is bogus so remove the excess.

oups.com...