Gasolin' - EPIC PEA 34149

Old February 3rd 13, 08:07 PM
DanishMale DanishMale is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation Gasolin' - EPIC PEA 34149

Hi

I am looking for the 8-track with Gasolin released on EPIC and carries the catalogno. PEA 34149 in 1976 in the US.

sample view attached
Attached Images

Old February 11th 13, 03:20 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_4_]

Default Gasolin' - EPIC PEA 34149

Sorry, I looked through what little I have left, and I do not have
this one. I do remember the group and believe the LP was released
here, as well.

On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 19:07:36 +0000, DanishMale
wrote:

Hi

I am looking for the 8-track with Gasolin released on EPIC and carries
the catalogno. PEA 34149 in 1976 in the US.

sample view attached

|Filename: Gasolin - What A Lemon - Back - 8-track.jpg |
|Download: http://www.collectingbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=296|