Noodles proved wrong....again.

Old September 10th 10, 11:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

Default Noodles proved wrong....again.

For the old-time lurkers who still check in, Charlie Nudo just got his
ass handed back to him by a Federal District Court.

Remember when Noodles was crowing about that phony illegal alien law
that Hazelton, PA passed about four years ago? His whacko rants and
raves are still a matter of public record on Usenet. At the time, I
said it was unconstitutional. Noodles called me a commie and a
lib-tard, his usual spew.

Wellll, guess what...I was right (again) and Noodles was wrong
(still). The Federal District Court for the Fourth District just
struck down the law, saying, as does the Constitution of the United
States, that immigration matters are a FEDERAL ISSUE. There goes
Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Arizona and all his Tea Bagger buddies out
there, too! Meanwhile, Governor Jan Brewer (R-AZ) is having brfain
issues in front of the cameras and microphones, performing a fantastic
gaffe for all to see. It's the end of the Tea Baggers, for sure!

Eat my farts, Noodles. I just had Italian food for lunch, you'll love
'em! So sorry you can't respond, since you work for horrid employer
General Electric, who's threatened to fire your wothless ass if you
show up on Usenet ever again!