So whose better?

Old October 30th 03, 04:19 AM
BlackJet76

Default So whose better?

Prior or Beckett?
Old November 1st 03, 09:45 PM
Mike

I've never heard of the Prior price guide.I have heard of Beckett and Tuff
Stuff though.I think Beckett is Better.

"BlackJet76" wrote in message
Prior or Beckett?

Old November 2nd 03, 12:01 AM
VinnyH

LOL (at both of you)

Vinny

--
Please visit:
TheGuitarZone - http://www.TheGuitarZone.com/

Old November 2nd 03, 05:35 AM
SolomonDCramer

BlackJet76 is talking about Mark Prior or Josh Beckett not the price guides

With him I wouldn't be so sure...

Old November 2nd 03, 12:25 PM
Soul Brother number 937892362894269

BlackJet76 is talking about Mark Prior or Josh Beckett not the price guides

With him I wouldn't be so sure...

also there is a difference between the word "who's" and "whose". They don't
mean the same thing.

"Defending your position with cheap ad hominem insults - and something about a
masturbating bear - shows what an ignorant level you are at"
Old November 3rd 03, 06:25 PM
BlackJet76

Seriously though guys who do you think is the better pitcher? Prior gets all
the fame but I think Beckett has better tools. Just a slight nod to Josh
Beckett in my opinion
Old November 6th 03, 07:03 PM

Who knows which pitcher will stay healthy and at the top of his game
longer, but right now Prior is the better pitcher. In 49 starts, Prior
is 24-12 while in 48 starts Beckett is 17-17. Prior's ERA is 2.74
while Beckett's is 3.32. Prior has more strikeouts and averages more
strikeouts per inning and fewer walks per inning. Beckett walks a
batter about once every 2.5 innings while Prior only walks about 1
batter ever 4 innings. Beckett might have had a red-hot postseason,
but there's nothing through the regular season performances of the two
pitchers to show that Beckett is better than Prior. Prior dominates
Beckett in every important pitching stat so far.

Old November 8th 03, 06:55 PM
BlackJet76

With him I wouldn't be so sure... BRBR

With your track record selling for Shop At Home if you told me the sky was blue
I'd want to go outside and check.