Prancing Frank Prilosec, a/k/a the "Fake-Bill Rosenblaum"

Old April 23rd 09, 08:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Default Prancing Frank Prilosec, a/k/a the "Fake-Bill Rosenblaum"

FWIW, Frank, the Texas Teabag, now the "Fake-Bill Rosenblaum" tried to
contact me directly using my e-mail address about 10:40 last
evening.

Frank has not been here on RCC for about 12 hours since his posting
screw-up where he made it very clear that it is he, and not the real
Bill Rosenblaum, who has been posting under that name for the last
several days.

So perhaps he does have some sense of shame after the obvious misuse
of Bill Rosenblaum's name and personna here in the RCC forum. The
real Bill, who hails from Evergreen, Colorado, is a great dealer; his
mail bid catalogs are small masterpieces of the cataloger's art.

I don't quite understand what Frank is asking in his private post, but
the person that you're looking for from another forum is not me. I
hope that your not looking for a tryst with some fellow with the same
name as me, but wouldn't be surprised.

oly
Old April 23rd 09, 12:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Apr 23, 2:12*am, oly wrote:
[...]

While I realize that the the "etiquette" is not to post private e-
mails, Frank won't come here on RCC right now.

So here are the two e-mails I got last last night:

(1) 10:38 PM

So I assume you are NOT the same Bob Olson from MPCfest?

I had already recieved multiple requests from Frank that are
variations of this.

(2) 2:36 AM

"All this time I thought you were the Bob Olsen that I know from
MPCfest, and could not
understand why you are so hateful to me online, thinking a highjack or
impersonation. I saw
the Rosenblaum post with my sig ...obviously a forgery since I am on
Earthlink as you can see
from the email I sent you. There have been numerous posts in RCC
impersonating various people,
almost always from ATT/Prodigy usenet servers. I did not make the
Rosenblaum post. Nothing I can say
will convince you or Finnan that I did not do this. Congratulations,
you win."

Gotta post these, because Frank will be back here within a day or two,
acting like he did nothing wrong.

Like another coin dealer, Frank is only here as a means of selling his
dross, and the constant self-serving B.S. is to enhance his
"reputation", at least in his own mind. He uses sockpuppets to
decieve the gullible that he might be some important coin dealer.

He is so dense and pretentious that he recently gave us an etymology
of the term "joe-job", as if anybody had asked.

I would say "Please go away Frank" but it will never happen.

oly
Old April 23rd 09, 12:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bob F.[_4_]

"oly" wrote in message
I would say "Please go away Frank" but it will never happen.

Why go away? Fwankie is the court jester here in RCC.

Old April 25th 09, 10:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bob F.[_4_]

"oly" wrote in message
On Apr 23, 2:12 am, oly wrote:
[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
just checked my email and found that Francine sent me a rant too at
4:23AM:

"You know goddamn well Finnan that I have been on Earthlink since 2004,
and
that the post with my sig tacked on it from the Rosenbloom guy is a
forgery,
as are numerous foreged posts clearly made on Prodigy/ATT servers. You
think I will allow you to continue to jerk me around like this and
embarrass
me to my current and potential customers. I will fight you with every
legal
means I have at my disposal. DO NOT MENTION ME AGAIN IN THE
NEWSGROUPS."