FS: Morgans - 1882 PCGS MS65 Toned, 1898-O PCGS MS66

Old May 11th 05, 12:26 AM
K6AZ

Default FS: Morgans - 1882 PCGS MS65 Toned, 1898-O PCGS MS66

I currently have two Morgans for sale. As always, if you don't like a coin you buy
from me you can return it for a full refund.

1882 PCGS MS65 - 100% toned on both sides in lime and purple. Luster shines
out from underneath the toning. A solid 65. Greysheet for a white example is
$350. My price is $400 firm, shipping included.

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/1882_pcgs65_21167170.jpg

1898-O PCGS MS66 - Slightly off white with hints of gold. This is an original coin
that has never been dipped. This is in an old green label PCGS holder. The holder
does have some marks on it, the long line to the left of the hairline is on the holder,
not the coin. I paid a premium for this coin, and my price is my actual cost, $400.

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/1898o_pcgs66_4469648.jpg

email: k6az [at] k6az [dot] com
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES