FS: 1998-99 Toronto Maple Leafs "Memories & Dreams 1931-99" Official Guide

Old December 23rd 03, 05:45 AM
J.R. Sinclair

Default FS: 1998-99 Toronto Maple Leafs "Memories & Dreams 1931-99" Official Guide

1998-99 Toronto Maple Leafs "Memories & Dreams 1931-99" Official Guide

I have for sale the 1998-99 Toronto Maple Leafs-Maple Leaf Gardens
"Memories & Dreams 1931-1999" (last year of Maple Leaf Gardens) Official
Guide. The guide includes 244 pages including sections:
Individual Leaders By Year, All-Time Stats Leaders, Regular Season Overtime
History, All-Time (Leafs) Scoring Leaders, All-Time Stats Leaders,
Individual Records, All-Time Game Records, All-Time Club Records, This Date
In Leaf History, All-Time Hat Tricks, All-Time Player Transactions, (a
complete section profiling) Leaf Playoff Records, as well as comlete
photos, bios, and stats of the 1998-99 Maple Leafs, and much more. Featured
on the cover are the following Toronto Maple Leafs: Charlie Conacher, Frank
Mahovlich, Syl Apps, Johnny Bower, Darryl Sittler, and Mats Sundin.
The 1998-99 Toronto Maple Leafs "Memories & Dreams 1931-1999" Official
Guide is in MINT condition.
Price $25. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you
Old May 1st 09, 03:30 PM
KCar KCar is offline
Junior Member

I have a "Memories & Dreams 1931-99" drymounted poster - still shrink wrapped. It was donated to a local charity as an auction item. I can't find it anywhere on the web. I have pictures. Any idea of what we should sell it for?

Thanks.

KCar

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Sinclair View Post
[...]

MORE 1997 DONRUSS & 1998 DONRUSS added w/PICS! JWH OLCARD Baseball 0 March 27th 04 04:38 AM
Huge BB List - 75-85% OFF BV or consider trades. 1000's listed! David Baseball 0 March 9th 04 06:35 AM
FS: Gilmour David Hockey 0 November 13th 03 03:32 PM
75-85% OFF BV!!!! 1000's of cards! LOOK David Baseball 0 August 19th 03 01:36 AM
FS: Inserts & Parallels Eric Castor Baseball 0 July 11th 03 02:51 PM