Buyer Beware!

Old January 27th 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Buyer Beware!

Buyer Beware!

Hagar the Horrible has a new alias.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZcanQ2aam

JAM
Old January 27th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Adolphe Menjou wrote:
Buyer Beware!
Hagar the Horrible has a new alias.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZcanQ2aam

How do you know it's him?

He's got me blocked, and when I asked him about it, he never responded.

--
Jim Seymour
Old January 27th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Jim Seymour wrote:

Adolphe Menjou wrote:
Buyer Beware!
Hagar the Horrible has a new alias.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZcanQ2aam

How do you know it's him?

He's got me blocked, and when I asked him about it, he never responded.

--
Jim Seymour

There is only one eBay seller that has me blocked

Hagar the Horrible

I'm sure if we checked most of the regulars on this ng are blocked for
can*am auctions.

JAM
Old January 27th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Jim Seymour wrote:

Adolphe Menjou wrote:
Buyer Beware!
Hagar the Horrible has a new alias.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZcanQ2aam

How do you know it's him?

He's got me blocked, and when I asked him about it, he never responded.

--
Jim Seymour

Oh, and if you check out the auction details they are exactly the same
has other Hagar the Horrible auctions.

JAM
Old January 27th 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:38:34 -0500, Adolphe Menjou "Adolphe
wrote:

Jim Seymour wrote:

Adolphe Menjou wrote:
Buyer Beware!
Hagar the Horrible has a new alias.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZcanQ2aam

How do you know it's him?

He's got me blocked, and when I asked him about it, he never responded.

--
Jim Seymour

Oh, and if you check out the auction details they are exactly the same
has other Hagar the Horrible auctions.

JAM

Notice how the only coins in his auctions getting any decent bids are
the ones which are NOT in ACG holders. g And if you still wonder
why, just take a look at the 1884-S Morgan dollar he's trying to pawn
off as "AU-50" ... give me a break!

--
Bob Hairgrove

Old January 28th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

wrote:

Jim Seymour wrote:

Adolphe Menjou wrote:
Buyer Beware!
Hagar the Horrible has a new alias.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZcanQ2aam

How do you know it's him?

He's got me blocked, and when I asked him about it, he never responded.

--
Jim Seymour

Oh, and if you check out the auction details they are exactly the same
has other Hagar the Horrible auctions.

JAM

Notice how the only coins in his auctions getting any decent bids are
the ones which are NOT in ACG holders. g And if you still wonder
why, just take a look at the 1884-S Morgan dollar he's trying to pawn
off as "AU-50" ... give me a break!

--
Bob Hairgrove

It's no worse than most of the raw Morgans I see for sale at the annual club
show in East Kumquat.

Mr. Jaggers

Old January 28th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Adolphe Menjou" "Adolphe wrote in message
Buyer Beware!

Hagar the Horrible has a new alias.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZcanQ2aam

JAM

What's the point, really, in singling out this dealer? If you don't like
his wares or his business model, why not just move on?

Mr. Jaggers

Old January 28th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Adolphe Menjou" "Adolphe wrote in message
Buyer Beware!

Hagar the Horrible has a new alias.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZcanQ2aam

JAM

He's selling Canadian crap. Why do you care?

Jonathan_ATC

Old January 28th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:37:27 -0500, Adolphe Menjou "Adolphe
wrote:

Jim Seymour wrote:

Adolphe Menjou wrote:
Buyer Beware!
Hagar the Horrible has a new alias.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZcanQ2aam

How do you know it's him?

He's got me blocked, and when I asked him about it, he never responded.

--
Jim Seymour

There is only one eBay seller that has me blocked

Hagar the Horrible

I'm sure if we checked most of the regulars on this ng are blocked for
can*am auctions.

JAM

Yep, Its Hager alright.......

Gary

Old January 28th 06, 05:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:26:49 -0600, "Mr. Jaggers"
lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:

"Adolphe Menjou" "Adolphe wrote in message
Buyer Beware!

Hagar the Horrible has a new alias.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZcanQ2aam

JAM

What's the point, really, in singling out this dealer? If you don't like
his wares or his business model, why not just move on?

Mr. Jaggers

you are not familiar with the RCC and ACG saga are you..........

Gary