Welcome to my home

Old March 1st 04, 05:39 AM
Bill Krummel

Default Welcome to my home

Not my house, but more my home than my house. Some images of my DQ office,
mostly dominated by coins. The DQ is where I spend most of my waking hours
and the office is where I normally am when I read rcc and post. It is where
I am when I surf eBay and view coins and bid. The better stuff is in the
safe, not pictured, but not far away. It may look a mess, but it is
actually better, more organized, than most of the time, since my manager has
gotten spring cleaning fever and has organized a few of the areas. When it
is really cluttered, I can find what I want quickly. Right now, I can't
find anything.

The images include years of accumulation and purchases made in the last
year, last month, and last week.

http://showcase.netins.net/web/bills...oins/stuff.JPG

Questions? What can you identify? I shouldn't of identified the
Bridgeport, should have left it for someone to figure out. That should be
put into the safe, but it has resided on that shelf since it's purchase.
Well, unless I am looking at it or showing it. Bill

Old March 1st 04, 05:59 AM
Henry Mensch

Bill Krummel wrote:
- The DQ is where I spend most of my waking hours

the dairy queen? i'll have a blizzard, please ...

--
# henry mensch / henare systems / san francisco, ca
# http://www.henare.tk/

Old March 1st 04, 02:35 PM
David Lanphear

Bill,

at least your cashiers know where to go when they need some change for the
register!!!!

David

Old March 1st 04, 02:52 PM
Scottishmoney

"Bill Krummel" wrote in message
Not my house, but more my home than my house. Some images of my DQ

office,
mostly dominated by coins. The DQ is where I spend most of my waking

hours
and the office is where I normally am when I read rcc and post. It is

where
I am when I surf eBay and view coins and bid. The better stuff is in the
safe, not pictured, but not far away. It may look a mess, but it is
actually better, more organized, than most of the time, since my manager

has
gotten spring cleaning fever and has organized a few of the areas. When

it
is really cluttered, I can find what I want quickly. Right now, I can't
find anything.

My home would look like that if I were allowed to decour it like I should
be, but no, the wife-coin nazi says no no no.

Dave

---

Old March 1st 04, 06:05 PM
Bill Krummel

Bill Krummel wrote:
- The DQ is where I spend most of my waking hours

the dairy queen? i'll have a blizzard, please ...

--
# henry mensch / henare systems / san francisco, ca
# http://www.henare.tk/

Ok, Henry, this took a little doing, but here it is;

http://showcase.netins.net/web/bills...ysblizzard.JPG

Three stops around town before I found the ingredients. I figure you have
half an hour to get here. Do you mind if I have a taste. I'll use my own
spoon;

http://showcase.netins.net/web/bills...rdtastesok.JPG

Hey, doesn't taste bad. That candy bar is hard on the teeth, though. Not
a practical Blizzard operationally. Still, tastes good. Another bite won't
hurt, ok?;

http://showcase.netins.net/web/bills...sorryHenry.JPG

Oops!! Oh, Henry, maybe next time. Bill

Old March 1st 04, 06:08 PM
Bill Krummel

"David Lanphear" wrote in message
Bill,

at least your cashiers know where to go when they need some change for the
register!!!!

David

I did have one cashier who knew where to go when she needed change, but it
wasn't for the cash register. I lost 4-6 state quarter rolls before I
figured it out. Bill

Old March 1st 04, 06:10 PM
Bill Krummel

"Scottishmoney" wrote in message

[...]

I was married to a coin-nazi once. Unfortunately, imo, my coin-nazi had no
redeeming values to offset the anti-coin flaw. I stood on the mountain top
and seen the Promised Land back in 1992. Bill

Old March 1st 04, 06:12 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 12:05:44 -0600, "Bill Krummel" is alleged
to have written:

Bill Krummel wrote:
- The DQ is where I spend most of my waking hours

the dairy queen? i'll have a blizzard, please ...

--
# henry mensch / henare systems / san francisco, ca
# http://www.henare.tk/

Ok, Henry, this took a little doing, but here it is;

http://showcase.netins.net/web/bills...ysblizzard.JPG

Three stops around town before I found the ingredients. I figure you have
half an hour to get here. Do you mind if I have a taste. I'll use my own
spoon;

http://showcase.netins.net/web/bills...rdtastesok.JPG

Hey, doesn't taste bad. That candy bar is hard on the teeth, though. Not
a practical Blizzard operationally. Still, tastes good. Another bite won't
hurt, ok?;

http://showcase.netins.net/web/bills...sorryHenry.JPG

Oops!! Oh, Henry, maybe next time. Bill

Things a little slow in Seneca today, Bill? :-)

Bruce

Old March 1st 04, 06:40 PM
Bill Krummel

Bill Krummel wrote:
[...]

Actually, no. I've already unloaded three trucks, including the big one,
helped in the kitchen through a tremendously big lunch hour (not over yet),
and bitten two heads off (exaggeration in my mind but maybe not in their's),
one my manager who I need to apoligize to (she keeps discussing business
while I am reading and typing posts), the other a delivery driver who likes
to show up at my place in the middle of lunch hour. I picked up the Oh
Henry bar when I made a trip to the PO (got a couple of coins in the mail),
but I did have to make 3 stops to find the candy bar. And, I have gotten
fast at digital images & uploading. And, I didn't eat the whole Blizzard,
just a bite or three off the top, then the rest went into the trash. Tasted
good, but Oh Henrys are like rocks, my employee dulled a knife just trying
to chop it up. Bill