ANTIQUE DOLL COATS CIRCA 1890 FOR SALE

Old October 4th 03, 04:10 PM
dc

Default ANTIQUE DOLL COATS CIRCA 1890 FOR SALE

I have two very old antique doll coats from antique Porcelain dolls, not
certain whether they were French or German Dolls.
The First Coat is an antique Hand made doll coat/jacket circa 1890. It
was made, for a French or German Fashion doll from the design and style
of it. It is a beaded jacket or over blouse. I know with certainty the
jacket is old and hand beaded. The sleeves are silk. It is a fitted
jacket/over blouse, It has thousands of tiny pearl like beads hand sewn
on the jacket. The jacket looks like silver as it shimmers. The jacket
Is very heavy as it has so many beads. It is a marvelous piece of work,
suitable for an early French or German doll, or a mannequin or even to
frame.The pictures show the jacket in great detail. It measures 4 1/4
inches across at the waist ((8 1/2 inches around) 8 inches long from
shoulder to hips (looks like it should go to hips)
The second coat is from an antique porcelain doll from about 1890-1900,
It is a black coat with off white trim and embroidery.It is very had to
describe and it would be best to see the picture. Please email for more
info and pictures. I also have an amazing French antique doll dress in
silk, ask for info and pictures
Please visit my web page as I am selling a large portion of my
collection of Antique & Vintage Teddy Bears, Steiff & Schuco
animals,antique & vintage dolls, toys, nostalgia , collectables,
Antiques etc, please bookmark the site and stop by often as I will be
frequently changing items on the pages due to limited space and to keep
you interested. Thanks
http://www.colba.net/~bearetc/teddybearsetc.htm

CPK Dolls & Misc. Items--- F S Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 28th 03 05:49 PM
CPK D O L L S FS Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:30 AM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:12 AM
CPK Items For Sale!!! Disregard Below - Sorry Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 08:48 PM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 02:11 AM