Star Collector Mailbox - 8/24

Old August 25th 04, 03:37 AM
Gummby3

Default Star Collector Mailbox - 8/24

Hello all. I am officially back from my Tulsa vacation. While I appreciate
the use of the personal computer while I was up there, nothing beats being
at your home using your own equipment again. I came home to find a pretty
good stack of yellow envelopes waiting for me. I'm now thinking I should
take more trips out of state. LOL I will have the scans and listings on my
website later tonight or tomorrow. The best part, not one RTS!! YAY! The
successes range from great to MOST EXCELLENT to the strange.

The Great:

Jess Harnell [voice actor "Wakko" 'Animaniacs']
c/o ICM
attn: Jeff Danis
8942 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
[sent 11/18/03 - received 8/24/04] - 280 days
[8x10 ISC photo I sent; 8x10 IS b&w head shot photo he sent]

Now, here's my addition to the Ashley Judd "is it real?" topic. I will have
the signature on my authentication page. Any secretarial/real input is
appreciated:
Ashley Judd [actress 'Double Jeopardy', 'Where The Heart Is']
[mailed to the "Hot Tin Roof" address, play finished]
[sent 2/13 - received 8/24] - 193 days
[8x10 ISC photo I sent]

The Strange:

Adrienne Barbeau [actress 'Maude', 'Swamp Thing']
[I had only sent one request to her received my photos back long ago.
Today, I receive another IS b&w head shot of her. No complaints though]

Harvey Korman
[venue address - no longer active]
[sent 2/13 - received 8/24] - 193 days
[I sent an 8x10 photo to the venue that he and Tim Conway were at. I
received Tim's photos signed, but no Harvey. Today, I receive a standard
envelope. I open it to find the fan letter I wrote signed by Harvey. I
appreciate the signature, but where's my photo? lol]

The Excellent:

Michael Rosenbaum [actor "Lex" 'Smallville']
c/o Smallville 3 Films Inc.
6228 Beresford Street
Burnaby, BC
V5J 1K2
Canada
[sent 3/13 - received 8/24] - 164 days
[8x10 ISC photo I sent; 8x10 IS b&w photo he sent]
[I wrote two letters to Michael almost a year apart since I never heard
anything from the first one. Today, I received one of my photos back. I
was at first concerned that I wouldn't be able to track which address
worked. Considering the envelope had Canadian postage, my guess is that the
'Smallville' address worked. Like how my logic works? LOL Michael even
wrote an apology on the photo because the pen ran in the inscription.]

The Most Excellent:

Sara Rue [actress 'Less Than Perfect']
c/o Less Than Perfect
CBS Studio Center
4024 Radford Avenue
Bungalow 18
Studio City, CA 91604
[sent 3/15 - received 8/24] - 162 days
[8x10 signed cast photo I sent. Not only did she sign it, the entire cast
signed at their locations. Also sent was an 8x10 ISC photo she sent. On
top of THAT a second fully signed cast photo was included. I of course
thought "autopen", but comparing the two cast photos, there is enough
similarities and differences to show that they were hand signed and not by
the same person. As I'm a fan of 'Less Than Perfect', this one really has
me stoked.]

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net

---

Old August 25th 04, 02:56 PM
dahoov2

Congrats. Jess Harnell is one of the prolific and most know VA's n
the business. As for Harvey Korman, maybe he wasn't there to sign
and they saved it for him or he took it with him to do later. I know
he's a little slow. Congrats; I'd thought of writing to Sara Rue
myself; I like the show and she's in her element in comedy. I also
like Eric Roberts and my hubby loves the lady who plays Lydia. She
used to be on the Pretender and to me, THAT was her best work. She's
good at mean.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com

LucasArts OFF TOPIC dahoov2 Autographs 0 August 17th 04 01:52 AM
View a Share of Stock in IMM which owned White Star Lines which owned the Titanic thriftmeister 8 Track Tapes 0 March 15th 04 06:18 PM
Star Collector Mailbox - 11/28 Gummby3 Autographs 2 November 29th 03 04:55 AM
Star Trek & Sci Fi autographs Linda Autographs 0 November 16th 03 04:50 AM
Star Archive - Markus speaks out... Gummby3 Autographs 0 October 1st 03 07:34 AM