I guess it happened

Old July 28th 09, 04:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default I guess it happened

This group finally died.
Old July 28th 09, 04:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

"Sue H" wrote in message
This group finally died.

like the rest of usenet. inevitable really

Old July 28th 09, 04:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Happy to see you though Mr. B; it's been a while... missed ya. Not
much for me as I've not been collecting. Last thing I just got wasn't
really me... my husband got two in persons at the Nationals Game last
weekend (he got a Cubs pitcher and a Nationals Pitcher). Other than
that, it's like the Sahara in my mailbox!

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:50:33 +1000, "Mr Black"
wrote:

.. .

Old July 28th 09, 09:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

Everyone has migrated to Chip's yahoo group.

It seems like just the regular handful posts here, and I haven't even seen
jose' in awhile.

Jose', you out there?

Happy Hunting-
pe2

Old July 29th 09, 05:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Any newbies are welcome to apply for our group as well. Google
group...just leave a message here, email me at or
click he
http://groups.google.com/group/Colle...Autographs-TTM
to apply and get a copy of the rules; once you respond that you are
still interested, you'll be added.

We had to form these groups because of the trolls here ruining things
for others. Our group doesn't have any issues. People share, get
along with each other and I want to extend a personal thanks to all
those on there, as they are "quality" people. So if anyone here
thinks they'd enjoy that, we welcome applications.

Old July 29th 09, 10:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

We have about 17 members in AutographDC. It's run basically by
Dennis, and we do get a good group of listings. And people can also
sell or trade autographs in AutographDC.
I'll have to check out Sue's group, too.

A-1 Autographs is a good one, too from Yahoo! groups. I think Mike G
handles that group.

So those who want a different group to join, why not all three of the
mentioned groups.

Thanks PE2 for the good word.

Chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc

PS. People can add autograph scans in our picture section of the
group so we can check out these against the ones we have.

Old August 4th 09, 01:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

"Sue H" wrote in message
Happy to see you though Mr. B; it's been a while... missed ya. Not
much for me as I've not been collecting. Last thing I just got wasn't
really me... my husband got two in persons at the Nationals Game last
weekend (he got a Cubs pitcher and a Nationals Pitcher). Other than
that, it's like the Sahara in my mailbox!

Same here Sue. I think a tumbleweed just rolled past the letterbox

MrB

Old August 5th 09, 12:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

Once again, the Aussie pulls thru with a bit of humor! LOL!

By the way Mr. Black-my friend is headed to Charlotte NC for NWA fan fest. I
gave him 2 PWI's to get signed. One by the remaining Horsemen
Windham/Flair/Arn, and a 1986 Gay looking Lex Luger Centerfold Rookie of the
Year.

I'll keep you posted!

Happy Hunting-pe2

Old August 7th 09, 05:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Are you going to the Convention center? I was there a couple weeks
back for that Antiques Roadshow. If you are an Antiques fan, there's
a couple nice antique stores in the immediate area. And if you are an
Andy Griffith fan, don't forget to visit his statue at the park.
Email me if you want the info on that.

Old August 8th 09, 12:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Den[_2_]

Chip and I have the best autograph club on the internet. We have 118
members, and both dealers and collectors are welcome. The posts are
flying everyday and you can even add links to your website.

Den

I guess it sometimes happens... Amistad Coins 43 March 26th 07 05:24 PM
Guess what I got! kathy1945 Coins 5 December 22nd 06 01:56 PM
Guess what?!? [email protected] 8 Track Tapes 1 July 31st 06 08:50 PM
I guess this is UK Alan & Erin Williams Coins 55 February 21st 04 12:38 AM
Guess the medal part II (guess the time) David Hamilton Coins 33 December 9th 03 06:57 AM