Rare 1908 P Barber Half Dollar Error Inverse Mint Mark!

Old October 23rd 04, 12:52 AM
Vegwriter

Default Rare 1908 P Barber Half Dollar Error Inverse Mint Mark!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3937149 2
74&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Rare 1908 P Barber Half Dollar Error Inverse Mint Mark!
Mint Mark Struck With Upside Down "p" = "b" Error Coin!
Old October 23rd 04, 02:02 AM
John Baumgart

And When You Submit A Question, Be Sure To Capitalize Each Word And Use A
Really Big, Red Font.

What surprises me most is that someone that would put that kind of crap
actually has no non-positive feedbacks. Someone should make an eBay account
with the ID "secret_service" and demand that the coin be surrendered for
destruction.

John Baumgart

Old October 23rd 04, 02:27 AM
Donald F. Boudreau

On 22 Oct 2004 23:52:35 GMT, (Vegwriter) wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3937149 2
74&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Rare 1908 P Barber Half Dollar Error Inverse Mint Mark!
Mint Mark Struck With Upside Down "p" = "b" Error Coin!

Shame, shame, shame no FA in subject line. The "b" is actually part of a "B" signifying that coin
was designed by Barber and It's only a $5.00 coin at most. No shipping charges stated that I could
find in the most obnoxious looking auction instructions and conditions that one could possibly have
used.

Don

Brainstorm: when you have an inspiration that's all wet.

Old October 24th 04, 08:23 AM
Phil DeMayo

Donald F. Boudreau wrote:

Shame, shame, shame no FA in subject line. The "b" is actually part
of a "B" signifying that coin was designed by Barber and It's only a
$5.00 coin at most. No shipping charges stated that I could find in
the most obnoxious looking auction instructions and conditions that
one could possibly have used.

Auction ended early due to an "error in listing"

I had e-mailed him explaining just when the "P" mintmark first appeared on US
coins.

Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits