Howard Stern Show

Old November 2nd 03, 09:39 PM
DebSer5

Default Howard Stern Show

I was wondering if anyone knows who signs from the Howard Stern show?? I know
Howard doesn't sign ttm, and I wrote to Robin once and never heard back from
her.. I'm almost postive that Artie and cabbie sign ttm, but I was wondering
about KC, bababooey, stuttering john, fred etc??. Any input would be
appreciated. Thanks
Old November 2nd 03, 11:13 PM
dahoov2

I am not slamming you... so don't take this personally as you are
welcome to write to whom you choose and I am all for that. But in my
own personal opinion, Howard Stern sucks. He's a guy who never grew
up, is a sleaze and while watching CNN the other day, 3 or 4 times
they were taking calls on a serious issue and Stern people called in
saying juvenile remarks and then say they did it on Howard's behalf
and he rocks etc...

Even if Stern isn't telling people to do this, this is the kind of
crowd he incites. His radio/TV show has absolutely no value other
than for him to live his fantasies out. He really needs to grow up.

Old November 2nd 03, 11:24 PM
Bill Plenge

"DebSer5" wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone knows who signs from the Howard Stern show?? I

know
Howard doesn't sign ttm, and I wrote to Robin once and never heard back

from
her.. I'm almost postive that Artie and cabbie sign ttm, but I was

wondering
about KC, bababooey, stuttering john, fred etc??. Any input would be
appreciated. Thanks

I don't even know if he's still with Howard Stern, but if you're in an area
where "Crackhead Bob" will be signing for a fee (eg Chiller a few years ago)
find a nearby bar that evening. Once he gets a few sheets to the wind he'll
sign anything for anyone. However, even sober his signature is illegible.

I don't know if this is any help to you, but thought I'd mention what I saw.

Best,
Bill

Old November 3rd 03, 12:10 AM
DebSer5

I am not slamming you... so don't take this personally as you are
welcome to write to whom you choose and I am all for that. But in my
own personal opinion, Howard Stern sucks. He's a guy who never grew
up, is a sleaze and while watching CNN the other day, 3 or 4 times
they were taking calls on a serious issue and Stern people called in
saying juvenile remarks and then say they did it on Howard's behalf
and he rocks etc...

Even if Stern isn't telling people to do this, this is the kind of
crowd he incites. His radio/TV show has absolutely no value other
than for him to live his fantasies out. He really needs to grow up.

I understand your point and I'm sure many people agree with you. On the Howard
Stern ng most people don't like cj (the prank caller) either. Actually, many of
the stern newsgroupers also find him somewhat offensive, if you can believe
that. I actually think *some* of his calls are pretty funny. It shows that the
people who screen the calls will put practically anyone on without doing much
of a screening. I just thought it would be fun to collect autographs related to
the Stern show because I'm a pretty big fan. Plus there are tons of people that
make up the show. I assume your a woman and most of Stern's following is mostly
male. I'm also in my mid-20s so it could have to do something with age as well.
Anyway, I totally respect your opinion and no offense taken at all
Old November 3rd 03, 12:30 AM
dahoov2

Yeah, I took offense the other day while they were talking about fire
victims and the guy called and said some one on the CNN broadcast had
hairy balls. Funny to a 14 year old boy maybe, but to be honest, it
wasn't funny to me and he did it three times at least that I heard...
I asked my husband about it at the time as I thought there were right
there with the cut off switch, but apparantly there is no delay
whatsover on CNN so when he started out normal talking... it must be
hard. Stern is OBSESSED with sex. I mean freakishly so. I gotta
wonder sometimes and it's amazing his marraige stayed alive as long as
it did!