FS: Better Date PCGS Morgan Dollars

Old October 14th 04, 02:31 AM
K6AZ

Default FS: Better Date PCGS Morgan Dollars

I have the following for sale:

1878 7/8 Strong PCGS MS64 VAM 38 - $450
1878-CC PCGS MS64 - $550
1880 PCGS MS64 - $115
1880-O PCGS MS63 - $325
1880-CC PCGS MS64 VAM 6 80/79 - $660
1881-CC PCGS MS64 - $520
1883-S PCGS MS62 - $1200
1884-CC PCGS MS65 - $390
1886-S PCGS MS63 - $380
1888-S PCGS MS63 - $370
1889-CC PCGS VF30 - $2200
1889-O PCGS MS64 - $725
1890-CC PCGS MS63 - $835
1891-CC PCGS MS64 VAM 3 "Spitting Eagle" - $1250
1892-O PCGS MS63 (very strong strike for this issue) - $265
1892-CC PCGS MS63 - $1950
1893 PCGS MS63 - $950
1893-O PCGS AU53 - $850
1895-O PCGS AU50 - $1350
1896-S PCGS MS63 - $2600
1898-S PCGS MS63 - $380
1899 PCGS MS64 - $350
1899-S PCGS MS64 - $650
1900-S PCGS MS63 - $350
1901-S PCGS MS64 - $780
1902-S PCGS MS63 - $500
1903-O PCGS MS65 - $600
1903-S PCGS AU53 - $1900
1904 PCGS MS64 - $575
1904-S PCGS MS63 - $2600

Images can be viewed he

http://www.pcgs.com/new_set_registry...746&alltime=no

I will accept checks, money orders, or PayPal eChecks. Payment may be subject to funds clearance if
I have not dealt with you in the past. I have a no questions asked return policy, if you don't like
it just send it back for a refund minus actual shipping cost.

--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm
Old October 14th 04, 04:46 AM
Michael Ng

Eric,

Off the wall question. But are you really selling these coins?
Wouldn't you rather go for the 100% completion?

Mike

Old October 15th 04, 02:17 PM
K6AZ

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:46:12 -0700, "Michael Ng" wrote:

Eric,

Off the wall question. But are you really selling these coins?
Wouldn't you rather go for the 100% completion?

Mike

Mike, some things are more important than coins. Yes, I'm really
selling them.

Old October 15th 04, 03:17 PM
JOPN

Hey Eric still got the 1892-o, 1898-s and the 1900-s? If you do - e-mail me.
John N
Old October 16th 04, 02:30 AM
LRC-Tom

Eric...lost track of your e-mail address...I'll definitely buy the
1892-O if you still have it, and maybe a couple others.

Hope all is well...sorry to see you selling these great coins!

....Tom