"In The Mail" Saturday 1/10/04

Old January 11th 04, 12:23 AM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Saturday 1/10/04

Quick post to catch up on the past couple of days. Did not do any in person
attempts at the ESPN2 Friday Night Fights, but did have a couple at the World
of Wheels today in Boston.

Ben Jones (Cooter) from Dukes Of Hazard was absolutely terrific and spent a
great deal of time with each of us as he chatted, took photos, and signed
autographs. Also picked up Red Sox relief pitcher Bronson Arroyo and the
"Coors Light Twins".

But it has been a great two days at the mailbox as well. One return to sender
to report and that was from:

Ron Davis (retired football) ???????????? any ideas ??
44 Mariner Green Drive
Corte Madera, Ca 94925-2042
If anyone has a newer addy it would surely be appreciated.

But a couple of good ones as well and they were from:

Raymond Berry - Baltimore Colts
1972 Montane Drive E.
Golden, Co 80401
sent 12/22/03
received 1/9/04
rec'd small 4x6 bw photo signed and my two index cards signed as well

Dave Butz - St. Louis Cardinals
65 Oak Grove Drive
Belleville, Il 62221-2535
sent 12/27/03
received 1/9/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Duane Carrell - Los Angeles Rams
6525 Willow Springs Rd
Springfield, Il 62707-9501
sent 12/29/03
received 1/9/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Dick Conn - New England Patriots
144 Sugarmill Lane
Moore, SC 29369-9497
sent 1/1/04
received 1/9/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Bill Cahill - Buffalo Bills
24204 Crystal Lake Rd
Woodinville, Wa 98072-9596
sent 12/27/03
received 1/9/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Ben Wilson - Los Angeles Rams
PO Box 51
Chriesman, Tx 77838-0051
sent 11/12/03
received 1/10/04
received index card signed

BASEBALL

Don Castle - Texas Rangers
24 Country Club Lane
Sanatobia, Ms 38668-4167
sent 12/29/03
received 1/9/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Mike Cubbage - Texas Rangers
3349 Carroll Creek Road
Keswick, Va 22942-9156
sent 1/3/04
received 1/9/04
received index card signed

Dave Chalk - California Angels
137 Cross Timbers Trl
Coppell, Tx 75019-3731
sent 12/31/03
received 1/10/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Lance Clemons Kansas City Royals
4516 Golf Club Lane
Brooksville, Fl 34609
sent 1/1/04
received 1/9/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Jim Willoughby - San Francisco Giants
PO Box 143
Pollack Pines, Ca 95726
sent 11/12/03
received 1/9/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Ken McBride - Chicago White Sox
3446 Cypress Avenue
Westlake, Oh 44145
sent 1/2/04
received 1/9/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Jim Brazeale - Atlanta Braves
717 Bolling Lane
Houston, TX 77076
sent 1/10/01
received 1/9/04
received index card signed

Jackie Brown - Washington Senators
RR 3 Box 508
Holdenville, Ok 74848-9803
sent 12/26/03
received 1/10/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Tim Blackwell - Boston Red Sox
143 El Camino Pequero
El Cajon, Ca 92019-1205
sent 12/19/03
received 1/10/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

BASKETBALL

Kevin Restani - Milwaukee Bucks
16 Lyndurst Drive
San Francisco, Ca 94132
sent 9/28/03
received 1/9/04
rec'd 2 index card signed

HOCKEY

Norm McAtee - Boston Bruins
727 Gloucester Rd
Troy, Oh 45373
sent 12/26/03
received 1/9/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Rich Preston - calgary Flames
C/o Calgary Flames
sent 12/8/03
received 1/10/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Doug Volmar - Detroit Red Wings
19 Eliot Street
Framingham, Ma 01702
sent 11/15/03
received 1/10/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Leo Gravelle - Montreal Canadiens
Bouchette 27 Rue Principale
Bouchette, QC J0X 1E0
sent 12/20/03
received 1/9/04
rec'd 4 index cards signed

Fred Hucul - Chicago Black Hawks
4550 N Flowingwells rd #226
Tucson, Az 85705
sent 12/21/03
received 1/9/04
rec'd unsigned photo signed index card

Andy Lacroix - Philadelphia Flyers
6770 Oakwood Drive
Oakland, Ca 94611-1152
sent 10/27/03
received 1/10/04
received index card signed

GOLF

Lee Trevino
C/o PGA
sent 7/28/03
received 1/9/04
received 2/2 sports trading cards signed

OLYMPICS

Tracy Caulkins
511 Oman Street
Nashville, TN 37203-1234
sent 3/5/03
received 1/9/04
received 2/2 sports trading cards signed

And that is the last two days and brings us up to date. One day off and we do
it again on Monday.

til next time....
hope aull your mailboxes are full
see ya
ken
Old January 11th 04, 03:26 AM
TRDTRIX

Sorry the addy I have for Ron Davis is the same Appreciate the Doug Volmar
addy I just got mine back from a differant addy RTS Refused

TRD