NGC Submissions Arriving.........

Old August 2nd 03, 11:33 AM
Gary Loveless

Default NGC Submissions Arriving.........

My NGC submissions arrived by mail yesterday but I wasnt
home, so I have to go to the post office at 10am today to pick them
up! I feel like a kid on christmas morning! First time I have done
this and hope that I am not disappointed! Here is what i submitted and
my guesstimated grade: (warning: I am no grading pro so My opinion and
NGC's may vastly differ!!

1931-S Lincoln MS-60 (may come back in body bag due to PVC
damage.....)

1942-D 5 cent MS-64 FS (Does NGC use full-steps
designation??)

1932-S 25C F-12 (This too may come back body bagged due
to PVC....)

1970-D 50C MS-65 (This is the only sure winner, I pulled
it straight from a mint-set)

1880-S S$1 MS-62 (See if i can match Eric Tillerys
grading skills )

1880-O S$1 MS-62(See above!)

Ok all, Im off to trim the hedges, mow and weedeaterize! the yard,
then go get my NGC submission package!! Will post results here this
afternoon!!

Regards,

Gary Loveless