RCC Mint: Primative Previous Hosts updated and a Roll Call For the RCC Mint Coins

Old July 5th 03, 03:35 PM
Stujoe

Default RCC Mint: Primative Previous Hosts updated and a Roll Call For the RCC Mint Coins

Updated the Primative Previous Host page with Bob's info:

http://www.thestujoecollection.com/r...e/primprev.htm

Also, I need a roll call on where all the RCC Mint coins are
currently at:

Half Cent:
?

Crown:
?

Primative:
?

I think I know where they all are (or at least were :-) ) but I want
to know who has them so I can make sure and update the site if
needed. Except for the Primative (when Bob had it), I haven't heard
anything lately on any of them.

--
Stu Miller
Read about Coins in the News:
Old July 5th 03, 08:59 PM
Phil DeMayo

Stujoe requested:

Also, I need a roll call on where all the RCC Mint coins are
currently at:

Half Cent:

I still have it.....will need to hold it a bit longer.

++++++++++
Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits
Old July 5th 03, 09:16 PM
Donald F. Boudreau

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 09:35:14 -0500, Stujoe
wrote:

Updated the Primative Previous Host page with Bob's info:

http://www.thestujoecollection.com/r...e/primprev.htm

Also, I need a roll call on where all the RCC Mint coins are
currently at:

Half Cent:
?

Crown:
?

Primative:
?

I think I know where they all are (or at least were :-) ) but I want
to know who has them so I can make sure and update the site if
needed. Except for the Primative (when Bob had it), I haven't heard
anything lately on any of them.

I'm awaiting the arrival of the Primitive. Sent my addy out to Bob
a while back per your e-mail and have not heard back.
I hope it's not lost.

Don

"Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today."

Old July 5th 03, 11:09 PM
Bob Flaminio

Donald F. Boudreau wrote:
I'm awaiting the arrival of the Primitive. Sent my addy out to Bob
a while back per your e-mail and have not heard back.
I hope it's not lost.

It went out on July 1 -- a little delayed due to a series of bizarre
events at work. Be forewarned -- there may be a curse attached to this
piece. But you didn't hear it from me...

--
Bob

Old July 6th 03, 01:12 AM
Donald F. Boudreau

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 15:09:10 -0700, "Bob Flaminio" wrote:

Donald F. Boudreau wrote:
I'm awaiting the arrival of the Primitive. Sent my addy out to Bob
a while back per your e-mail and have not heard back.
I hope it's not lost.

It went out on July 1 -- a little delayed due to a series of bizarre
events at work. Be forewarned -- there may be a curse attached to this
piece. But you didn't hear it from me...

Thanks Bob, should be here in a couple of days.

Old July 6th 03, 01:37 AM
Stujoe

In article , Donald F.
Boudreau spoke thusly...

Donald F. Boudreau wrote:
I'm awaiting the arrival of the Primitive. Sent my addy out to Bob
a while back per your e-mail and have not heard back.
I hope it's not lost.

It went out on July 1 -- a little delayed due to a series of bizarre
events at work. Be forewarned -- there may be a curse attached to this
piece. But you didn't hear it from me...

Thanks Bob, should be here in a couple of days.
Don

Awesome, that is two accounted for, alive and well (except for that
curse thingy)...

Old July 6th 03, 03:29 AM
A.Gent

"Bob Flaminio" wrote in message
Donald F. Boudreau wrote:
I'm awaiting the arrival of the Primitive. Sent my addy out to Bob
a while back per your e-mail and have not heard back.
I hope it's not lost.

It went out on July 1 -- a little delayed due to a series of bizarre
events at work. Be forewarned -- there may be a curse attached to this
piece. But you didn't hear it from me...

--
Bob

Awww Geez, Bob.
Things have been just hunky-dory down here at RCC(Aust) since I minted the
Primative. I'm now on the second day of two weeks leave, about to go
motorhoming out west, the weather, whilst cold, is beee-aut-i-ful - there's
(literally) not a cloud in the deep blue sky (I could go on).

If this is a curse, then I might just duck into the Mint's machine shop and
press out a few more Primatives.

Old July 7th 03, 04:30 PM
Donald F. Boudreau

Donald F. Boudreau wrote:
I'm awaiting the arrival of the Primitive. Sent my addy out to Bob
a while back per your e-mail and have not heard back.
I hope it's not lost.

Bob wrote
It went out on July 1 -- a little delayed due to a series of bizarre
events at work. Be forewarned -- there may be a curse attached to this
piece. But you didn't hear it from me...

The Primitives arrived in this AM's mail and they are heading off to the
neurologist this afternoon to see if they suffered any nerve damage when one of
them went through it's alteration.

Old July 8th 03, 05:01 PM
Jerry Dennis

I'm happy to hear Phil still has the Half Cent. I was beginning to wonder if
it, like the original Cent, may have gotten lost before I had the pleasure and
privilege of hosting her (I'm next!). :-)

Jerry

Stujoe requested: