Help With a Seeburg Golden Jet

Old May 26th 11, 01:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
1969 Seven Up and 1970 Seeburg Golden Jet

Default Help With a Seeburg Golden Jet

I bought this Seeburg about a week ago and it plays fine but I had to
remove the needle brush as it brushes the needle fine but will not
come back all the way when in play . It rubs the needle and starts the
45 in the middle of the songs .
Right now I have the brush removed so it misses the needle .
Thanks,
Duane

Old May 27th 11, 04:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

1969 Seven Up and 1970 Seeburg Golden Jet wrote:
I bought this Seeburg about a week ago and it plays fine but I had to
remove the needle brush as it brushes the needle fine but will not
come back all the way when in play . It rubs the needle and starts the
45 in the middle of the songs .
Right now I have the brush removed so it misses the needle .
Thanks,
Duane

The manual covers this adjustment...you can order it from Victory Glass
or Always Jukin or...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com
Old May 28th 11, 02:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

--
* * (Please post followups or tech enquiries to the newsgroup)
* John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9

I don't feel like spending that much on this little issue , I am sure
there is someone out there with an manual that has 2 minutes to look
it up for me .
Thanks,