Stamp Collections Free to a Good Home

Old October 7th 06, 01:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Default Stamp Collections Free to a Good Home

I've got an old Liberty Stamp Album with I would estimate between 1,000
and 2,000 cancelled stamps ranging from the 1870's to the early 1980's.
Lots of stamps from all decades. I've also got two binders with tons
of foreign stamps, probably mostly from the 1970's.

Any or all are free to a budding stamp collector or charitable
organization such as the Boy Scouts. Don't even think of asking for
these if you're just going to break them up and sell them. Karma will
get you. (Just ask Earl Hickey if you don't believe me)

I hate shipping stuff, so I'm looking for somebody close to Hobbs, New
Mexico if possible. You can e-mail me at COTTONCHIPPER -AT- GMAIL
-DOT- COM if you're interested.

Old October 7th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Even though I said I hate to ship, I will if I can't find anyone
locally who's interested. However, I can't ship them for free and
these albums are heavy, so if you want these and you don't live near
enough to pick them up be prepared to pay for delivery.

Old October 7th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

The stamp collections have found a home!!