Book Sale

Old May 5th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default Book Sale

Hi, I have some books for sale, with FREE shipping. a
href="http://68.13.171.205/pcwizard/FREE-shipping!-2.html"at
ThePcRepairWizard.com/a

Old May 6th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

You have posted a commercial post in this newsgroup.
That is forbidden by the charter and God.
You are worse than Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot all rolled into one.
You deserve to be tortured and then sent straight to hell where you
will burn forever for this unforgivable transgression!
You are the scum of the earth!

Old May 6th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

BobFinnan.com wrote:

You have posted a commercial post in this newsgroup.
That is forbidden by the charter and God.
You are worse than Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot all rolled into one.
You deserve to be tortured and then sent straight to hell where you
will burn forever for this unforgivable transgression!
You are the scum of the earth!

Erm, that's BobFinnan.com as in a commercial website, yes?

Old May 6th 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

On 6 May 2006 10:00:22 -0700, "Shelf Space"
wrote:

BobFinnan.com wrote:

You have posted a commercial post in this newsgroup.
That is forbidden by the charter and God.
You are worse than Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot all rolled into one.
You deserve to be tortured and then sent straight to hell where you
will burn forever for this unforgivable transgression!
You are the scum of the earth!

Erm, that's BobFinnan.com as in a commercial website, yes?

God forbid that I stick up for Bob, but you really are a thick
*******, aren't you? That's part of his sig and certainly allowed as
is:

Cheers,

John
www.darksidepress.com

Now please, **** right off.
Old May 7th 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Barky barked:
Erm, that's BobFinnan.com as in a commercial website, yes?

No, that's BobFinnan.com as in an pop culture informational web site
that does offer sales as a service to my readers.
But you knew that, didn't you Barky, you old ******?
You know you've really ****ed up when even John Pelan comes to my
defense!
--
RWF
http://BobFinnan.com

Old May 7th 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

on 6 May 2006 10:00:22 -0700, Shelf Space stated:

BobFinnan.com wrote:

You have posted a commercial post in this newsgroup.
That is forbidden by the charter and God.
You are worse than Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot all rolled into one.

^^^^^^

You deserve to be tortured and then sent straight to hell where you
will burn forever for this unforgivable transgression!
You are the scum of the earth!

Erm, that's BobFinnan.com as in a commercial website, yes?

Dude. You've been Godwin'd. Don't even bother.

-at

--
..
Old May 8th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

BobFinnan.com wrote:
You have posted a commercial post in this newsgroup.
That is forbidden by the charter and God.
You are worse than Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot all rolled into one.
You deserve to be tortured and then sent straight to hell where you
will burn forever for this unforgivable transgression!
You are the scum of the earth!

Great Job!!

I think we should adopt this as boilerplate for subsequent commercial
posters. However, I do believe you have been overly restrained. There
are delicious parts of Johnathan Edwards that are readily adaptable to
such warnings. Dante would be an excellent source of horrors. Exodus has
superb possibilities - Bathwater turned to blood - Blotches and blains
(how sweet blotches and blains) - Frogs! Frogs everywhere!!! - Frogs up
the wazoo (not literally) - Locusts on his petunias. I will eschew the
firstborn (for the first post only).

We may be able to form an alliance with alt.binaries,santeria. for
future transgressions. The only problem is that such a group may view
our tentative, friendly inquiries as hostile.
Old May 8th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

cribdeath wrote:
ló faszt a kibaszott kurva anyád picsajába!

"Ted Jones" wrote in message
Great Job!! I think we should adopt this as boilerplate for subsequent

commercial
posters. However, I do believe you have been overly restrained. There
are delicious parts of Johnathan Edwards that are readily adaptable to
such warnings. Dante would be an excellent source of horrors. Exodus has
superb possibilities - Bathwater turned to blood - Blotches and blains
(how sweet blotches and blains) - Frogs! Frogs everywhere!!! - Frogs up
the wazoo (not literally) - Locusts on his petunias. I will eschew the
firstborn (for the first post only).

We may be able to form an alliance with alt.binaries,santeria. for
future transgressions. The only problem is that such a group may view
our tentative, friendly inquiries as hostile.

Glad to see you are with us. However, that may be a tad harsh.

Old May 8th 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Ted Jones avers:
think we should adopt this as boilerplate for subsequent commercial

posters. However, I do believe you have been overly restrained. There
are delicious parts of Johnathan Edwards that are readily adaptable to
such warnings. Dante would be an excellent source of horrors. Exodus
has
superb possibilities - Bathwater turned to blood - Blotches and blains
(how sweet blotches and blains) - Frogs! Frogs everywhere!!! - Frogs up

the wazoo (not literally) - Locusts on his petunias. I will eschew the
firstborn (for the first post only).

Or as Ed Norton so succinctly put it: "A pox on you and your
ancestors!"
or, for Monty Python fans, that annoying French guy: "I fart in your
general direction!"
--
RWF
http://BobFinnan.com