My Confession ! My name *IS* Seanie Rutledge, REALLY ! I am a Nazi Turk ! Sorry.........

Old April 1st 06, 01:23 AM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.europe,rec.collecting.coins,alt.culture.armenian

Default My Confession ! My name *IS* Seanie Rutledge, REALLY ! I am a Nazi Turk ! Sorry.........

APRIL FOOLS !!!!!

*ROTFFLMFAOAY*

'Armenian woman is a constipated biped with a backache.'
(Don Spencer)

'Armenian women should not go a day without a bath'.
(Samuel Davis)

'Armenian woman ain't nothing but 'hair' misspelled'.
(Brad Ellison)

'Armenians have been on more laps than a napkin'.
(Alexandre Antoniades)

The Roman poet Petroni's definition of an Armenian is:

"Armenians too are human beings, but at home they walk on their
fours."

The Russian poet Lermantof's definition has yet another approach:

"You are a slave, and a coward. You are an Armenian."

Old April 4th 06, 02:23 PM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.europe,rec.collecting.coins,alt.culture.armenian

War on TERRORIST SCUM ! wrote:
APRIL FOOLS !!!!!

*ROTFFLMFAOAY*

'Armenian woman is a constipated biped with a backache.'
(Don Spencer)

'Armenian women should not go a day without a bath'.
(Samuel Davis)

'Armenian woman ain't nothing but 'hair' misspelled'.
(Brad Ellison)

'Armenians have been on more laps than a napkin'.
(Alexandre Antoniades)

The Roman poet Petroni's definition of an Armenian is:

"Armenians too are human beings, but at home they walk on their
fours."

The Russian poet Lermantof's definition has yet another approach:

"You are a slave, and a coward. You are an Armenian."

Geh fick deine Mutter

Hundeschiss !

*LOL*

Old April 4th 06, 02:39 PM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.europe,rec.collecting.coins,alt.culture.armenian

I shovel **** in Germany writes:

That's sure what you do as a true and dumb tURk!!!

No need to placate it!

But, OTOH, for a Turk it's probably something to be proud of! Makes you
ALMOST a "European"! LMAO!

--
Living the life of a ridiculed, bitchslapped loony on usenet helps Beanie
Tinfoil forget the failures in his life.
Old April 6th 06, 10:34 AM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.europe,rec.collecting.coins,alt.culture.armenian

Sodomy is so popular in Turkey that
Turkish children can only recognize their friends from behind!