04 UD young guns availaible

Old November 13th 03, 07:30 AM
hof autographs

Default 04 UD young guns availaible

just cracked 2 cases of 04 UD

have many young guns available!

complete sets with young guns are $300

any questions just e-mail me, have many singles and young guns for sale

Old November 13th 03, 07:51 PM
ronald haynes

Hey Christian, Ronald Haynes here... I have moved from
Port Moody to Kitchener, Ontario. I don't think I got
a chance to thank you for the O-Pee-Chee update cards from
the topps chrome product that you left for. If you
or someone you know is opening a bunch of chrome this year
I will be looking for 2 sets of the update cards again.

I am off to the expo this weekend (one of the benefits
of living in southern ontario!). I assume Bailey is
going to be there?

Cheers
R Haynes