Hf100r motor dead

Old March 23rd 18, 08:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Lore

Default Hf100r motor dead

Hi,
I had to dismantle my working 100r in order to restore the cabinet.
I have been quite careful but after puttting it togheter motor is dead.
Ok, 3A fuse blown.
Replaced, blown again...
Now I have to trace the problem. I have the service manual but before starting, any ideas of what is more probably the problem?

Thanks
Lore
Old March 23rd 18, 03:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Mike Thomas[_2_]

Probably bent contacts on reversing switch.

Mike

Old March 23rd 18, 07:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Lore

ahh, right, I finally discovered the contacts on the most left of the reversing switch seem to be shorted. From the manual I see this should be the cancel solenoid ones...
ok, found it opening the top back door, there are two of them.
Now, it seems quite difficult to access them and see what happened without taking out the Whole motor block.
Any clues to unblock the solenoids (maybe for some reason stuck) or should I start to take out the motor block?

Thanks a lot again