QUESTION ABOUT MY POSTS--PLEASE REPLY

Old December 22nd 07, 10:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Default QUESTION ABOUT MY POSTS--PLEASE REPLY

I posted my successes for this month and addresses. Does anyone out
there care about these posts. If not I won't do them, but if you
like them I'll continue to make posts.
Old December 22nd 07, 11:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

i think they are great....its like the old school newsgroup...keep up the
good work

MrB

--

ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996

Old December 22nd 07, 02:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Oh some care; they just don't comment or say thanks (my pet peeve and
helps with the demise of this group; other groups). If people took
the time to say thanks or comment here and there, then that would spur
you to continue right? When they don't, you'll just stop; like the
rest of us. THAT is a huge part of the demise of this board. Lurkers
and people who are greedy without being kind. Just an observation.

As for your list; it's a little much to go through at one time. I
know for me, it'll take me a day or two if I am busy before I have the
time to respond to you as I want to see who's on there and if anything
is something I can use or pass on or is strange or cool to comment
on.... you have a TON.

Question: do you keep a list like I do of what you send and how many?
I do stats every December or Jan for the group (nobody ever comments).
Like I sent out 300 and 100 responded for a total of 30% and 9 RTS's
for a total of 3% and two were secretarial or PP's etc. Stuff like
that. I think those numbers are cool to post because it shows what a
newbie or others can expect back from what they send. I too get
frustrated when I post long lists and nobody responds. So I stopped
doing it. On this group in particular, I don't even post addresses
(maybe 5% of what I get if I happen to forget or get in a good mood or
want to jump start the board; but it never works).

Save your lists for the other groups you are on. They'll probably
appreciate it more.

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 02:29:52 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

I posted my successes for this month and addresses. Does anyone out
there care about these posts. If not I won't do them, but if you
like them I'll continue to make posts.

Clarification on reply to "Bubbler Question" DRebber Juke Boxes 5 November 12th 05 01:17 PM
Verrrry newbie question but please reply DH Coins 6 June 7th 05 05:27 AM
ED JACKSON 7 POSTS CARDSHOP 6 POSTS --NEW RULES????? Don B Baseball 0 April 30th 04 11:25 PM
TAN:HOW TO REPLY??? JOHNGY1 Autographs 0 March 25th 04 10:20 PM
Question?? Is it worth it to post WTB posts to this board???? Dacory93 Baseball 11 January 5th 04 08:53 PM