MI5 Spam...........are ya tired of it yet?

Old December 17th 07, 12:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Default MI5 Spam...........are ya tired of it yet?

Friends,

If your trired of all this MI5 Spam hitting you in the
face.................

Do yourself and your collection a favor.

Join Chips Group. We are moderated, and everyone gets along!

We offer:
#1 Group Discounts from some of the hobbys best known dealers
#2 Free posting of your website
#3 Free Celebrity Addys daily
#4 80 of the best of the best to help you and your collection
#5 A moderated group.

You are always allowed to give your opinion, even if its different
than another members. The big difference is we treat each other with
respect and dignity. We discuss, not threaten or engage in name
calling.

If this sounds like you...............

My best to everyone for a happy and healty holiday season.

Den
Old December 17th 07, 12:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bill Plenge

No slight intended to you or the yahoo group (I belong to it too) but are
you aware this troll (The person who thinks MI5 has nothing better to do but
harass him, not you) posts to all the usenet groups? At least to every one
of the 2 dozen or so I subscribe to. So his garbage shows up in all the
unmoderated groups as do the posts of all the people who reply to him. It
doesn't take a lot to simply ignore any message with MI5 in the title.

Best,
Bill

Old December 17th 07, 01:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

On Dec 16, 5:35 pm, "Bill Plenge" wrote:
No slight intended to you or the yahoo group (I belong to it too) but are
you aware this troll (The person who thinks MI5 has nothing better to do but
harass him, not you) posts to all the usenet groups? At least to every one
of the 2 dozen or so I subscribe to. So his garbage shows up in all the
unmoderated groups as do the posts of all the people who reply to him. It
doesn't take a lot to simply ignore any message with MI5 in the title.

Best,
Bill

God point Bill, and well respected.
Den
Old December 18th 07, 02:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

And all this troll does is to post during the weekends. And I don't
know how many
other alt.binary groups he does this to. But I'm glad I'm read this
stuff on the web,
and not through my e-mail reader.

Chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc

On Dec 16, 5:35 pm, "Bill Plenge" wrote:
No slight intended to you or the yahoo group (I belong to it too) but are
you aware this troll (The person who thinks MI5 has nothing better to do but
harass him, not you) posts to all the usenet groups? At least to every one
of the 2 dozen or so I subscribe to. So his garbage shows up in all the
unmoderated groups as do the posts of all the people who reply to him. It
doesn't take a lot to simply ignore any message with MI5 in the title.

Best,
Bill

When you get tired of looking - here is the site with the cards!!! krs4b Basketball 1 April 23rd 07 12:59 PM
If you're tired of this BS... [email protected] 8 Track Tapes 31 June 4th 05 02:27 PM
Spam Arrest -- Is spam help only $20 away? Bob Ingraham General Discussion 4 October 15th 03 02:17 PM
Tired of EBay Abeez Basketball 0 September 30th 03 01:17 AM
F/S/T Tired of looking at these cards!! Bob Adams Hockey 0 July 8th 03 06:24 PM