Help me find this book about a monster & a girl named Domino

Old June 3rd 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default Help me find this book about a monster & a girl named Domino

The plot is about a family that moves to a building and near it they
encounter a creature/ghost that feeds on fear an pain. There is a
courageous girl named Domino (I hope I spell it correctly) which is
very dominant.

Does it sound familiar to anyone?

Old June 4th 06, 12:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

On 3 Jun 2006 12:03:30 -0700, "tal" wrote:

The plot is about a family that moves to a building and near it they
encounter a creature/ghost that feeds on fear an pain. There is a
courageous girl named Domino (I hope I spell it correctly) which is
very dominant.

Does it sound familiar to anyone?

No, but she reminds me of my mother-in-law (the monster I mean)
rim**** g

Old June 4th 06, 01:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Old June 4th 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

on 3 Jun 2006 12:03:30 -0700, tal stated:

The plot is about a family that moves to a building and near it they
encounter a creature/ghost that feeds on fear an pain. There is a
courageous girl named Domino (I hope I spell it correctly) which is
very dominant.

Does it sound familiar to anyone?

Not to me. You might try posting in the children's book
newsgroups (I'm forgetting what they're called - haven't
been there in a while); I had great luck there with
identification of one book I was looking for.

-Allison

--
..
Old June 4th 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

LiRM wrote in message ...
On 3 Jun 2006 12:03:30 -0700, "tal" wrote:

The plot is about a family that moves to a building and near it they
encounter a creature/ghost that feeds on fear an pain. There is a
courageous girl named Domino (I hope I spell it correctly) which is
very dominant.

Does it sound familiar to anyone?

No, but she reminds me of my mother-in-law (the monster I mean)
rim**** g

Put a rubber snake outside your front door. Worked so well,
mine didn't visit for ten years. She won't be coming around now.
I hope (unless she's that ghost).

Kris

Old June 4th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Allison Turner-" wrote in message
on 3 Jun 2006 12:03:30 -0700, tal stated:

The plot is about a family that moves to a building and near it they
encounter a creature/ghost that feeds on fear an pain. There is a
courageous girl named Domino (I hope I spell it correctly) which is
very dominant.

Does it sound familiar to anyone?

Not to me. You might try posting in the children's book
newsgroups (I'm forgetting what they're called - haven't
been there in a while); I had great luck there with
identification of one book I was looking for.

-Allison

rec.arts.books.childrens

Kris

Old June 5th 06, 01:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 15:13:31 GMT, "Kris Baker"
wrote:

LiRM wrote in message ...
On 3 Jun 2006 12:03:30 -0700, "tal" wrote:

The plot is about a family that moves to a building and near it they
encounter a creature/ghost that feeds on fear an pain. There is a
courageous girl named Domino (I hope I spell it correctly) which is
very dominant.

Does it sound familiar to anyone?

No, but she reminds me of my mother-in-law (the monster I mean)
rim**** g

Put a rubber snake outside your front door. Worked so well,
mine didn't visit for ten years. She won't be coming around now.
I hope (unless she's that ghost).

Kris

Er, geez - that was supposed to say "rimshot". LOL.

Actually, she's not all that bad. Sometimes they just grate your
nerves when getting a tad too nosey. I've heard horror stories from
others, though.

Old June 5th 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

wrote:

LiRM wrote in message ...
On 3 Jun 2006 12:03:30 -0700, "tal" wrote:

The plot is about a family that moves to a building and near it they
encounter a creature/ghost that feeds on fear an pain. There is a
courageous girl named Domino (I hope I spell it correctly) which is
very dominant.

Does it sound familiar to anyone?

No, but she reminds me of my mother-in-law (the monster I mean)
rim**** g

Put a rubber snake outside your front door. Worked so well,
mine didn't visit for ten years. She won't be coming around now.
I hope (unless she's that ghost).

Kris

Er, geez - that was supposed to say "rimshot". LOL.

Actually, she's not all that bad. Sometimes they just grate your
nerves when getting a tad too nosey. I've heard horror stories from
others, though.

I liked your version of "rimshot" better. In fact, I've used it a
couple of times.

Kris