At U.S. Bank, we take security and privacy very seriously. In orderto provide additional securityfor your online transactions, we haveintroduced some new important security standards andbrowser requirements.We need to check your computer system for c

Old February 9th 05, 12:00 AM
George D

Default At U.S. Bank, we take security and privacy very seriously. In orderto provide additional securityfor your online transactions, we haveintroduced some new important security standards andbrowser requirements.We need to check your computer system for c

standards.

Confidentiality of your records is maintained in several
ways, all data transmissions between your
computer and our data center
are encrypted. All messages sent to us are not decrypted until
they
are inside our firewall.

In order to check if your computer system
is compatible with our new security standards, please
login to your
account.

Login immediately to your account.

U.S. Bank Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender

U.S. Bank
EP-MN-BB1R

2751 Shepard Road
OT Internet fraud at work.
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 13:55:44 GMT

I forwarded the messages with full headers to US bank.

I don't even have a account with US Bank.

At U.S. Bank, we take security and privacy very seriously. In order to provide
additional security
for your online transactions, we have introduced some new important security
standards and
browser requirements. We need to check your computer system for compatibility with
our new
standards.

Confidentiality of your records is maintained in several ways, all data transmissions
between your
computer and our data center are encrypted. All messages sent to us are not decrypted
until
they are inside our firewall.

In order to check if your computer system is compatible with our new security
standards, please
login to your account.

Login immediately to your account.

U.S. Bank Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender

U.S. Bank
EP-MN-BB1R
2751 Shepard Road
St. Paul, MN 55116
--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.