SAMOA Quarter in change

Old October 3rd 09, 12:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Newbie

Default SAMOA Quarter in change

Got a Samoa quarter from Wal-Mart today.

Old October 3rd 09, 03:59 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bill Krummel

"Newbie" wrote in message
Got a Samoa quarter from Wal-Mart today.

I gave my daughter three Samoa quarters, one for herself and one for each of
my grandkids. Now, of course, the grandkids want samora quarters to go
along with the ones they already have.

Bill

Old October 3rd 09, 07:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Oct 2, 10:59*pm, "Bill Krummel" wrote:
"Newbie" wrote in message

Got a Samoa quarter from Wal-Mart today.

I gave my daughter three Samoa quarters, one for herself and one for each of
my grandkids. *Now, of course, the grandkids want samora quarters to go
along with the ones they already have.

Bill

Still waiting ofr DC quarters, let alone the others.

Jerry
Old October 3rd 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"Bill Krummel" wrote in message

"Newbie" wrote in message
Got a Samoa quarter from Wal-Mart today.

I gave my daughter three Samoa quarters, one for herself and one for each
of my grandkids. Now, of course, the grandkids want samora quarters to go
along with the ones they already have.

Groan.

Wait until they discover the halves and beg you to rescue them from being
halve-nots.

Old October 4th 09, 05:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bill Krummel

"Newbie" wrote in message
Got a Samoa quarter from Wal-Mart today.

I gave my daughter three Samoa quarters, one for herself and one for each
of my grandkids. Now, of course, the grandkids want samora quarters to
go along with the ones they already have.

Groan.

Wait until they discover the halves and beg you to rescue them from being
halve-nots.

Well darn. While reading your groan reply, I noticed my typo. You were
suppose to see samoa but kind of hear some mora. My post should have read;

I gave my daughter three Samoa quarters, one for herself and one for each
of my grandkids. Now, of course, the grandkids want samoa quarters to go
along with the ones they already have.

Railroad crossing, look at all the cars. Can you spell that without any
r's? Not if I can't spell Samoa without any r's.

Anyway, I like the thrat Samoa quarter very much. Looks cool, I think.

Bill

Old October 4th 09, 06:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"Newbie" wrote in message
Got a Samoa quarter from Wal-Mart today.

I gave my daughter three Samoa quarters, one for herself and one for
each of my grandkids. Now, of course, the grandkids want samora
quarters to go along with the ones they already have.

Groan.

Wait until they discover the halves and beg you to rescue them from being
halve-nots.

Well darn. While reading your groan reply, I noticed my typo. You were
suppose to see samoa but kind of hear some mora. My post should have read;

I gave my daughter three Samoa quarters, one for herself and one for each
of my grandkids. Now, of course, the grandkids want samoa quarters to go
along with the ones they already have.

Sorry, Bill, but it's too late. You can't back out now. A pun not intended
is still a pun!

And it works just as well (or badly) with the Samoa spelling. ;-)

Old October 4th 09, 06:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

"Newbie" wrote in message
Got a Samoa quarter from Wal-Mart today.

I gave my daughter three Samoa quarters, one for herself and one
for each of my grandkids. Now, of course, the grandkids want
samora quarters to go along with the ones they already have.

Groan.

Wait until they discover the halves and beg you to rescue them from
being halve-nots.

Well darn. While reading your groan reply, I noticed my typo. You
were suppose to see samoa but kind of hear some mora. My post should
have read; I gave my daughter three Samoa quarters, one for herself and
one for
each of my grandkids. Now, of course, the grandkids want samoa
quarters to go along with the ones they already have.

Sorry, Bill, but it's too late. You can't back out now. A pun not
intended is still a pun!

And it works just as well (or badly) with the Samoa spelling. ;-)

I once made up ten puns and entered them into a contest, hoping that one of
them would win a prize, but no pun in ten did.

James "Groaner" Jaggers

Old October 4th 09, 08:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"Newbie" wrote in message
[...]

Ga-ro-o-o-an!

(Extra points and an extended groan for essaying a pun pun.)

Old October 5th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

And here all the time I thought that Samoas were Girl Scout cookies!
8-)