Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

Old March 4th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 3, 4:30 pm, "my-wings" wrote:
"seattle_bookseller" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 10, 8:40 am, "my-wings" wrote:

snip

Second: While the seller's response to you was over the top and
unprofessional, it's hard to know by how much without knowing how your
inquiry was phrased. Did you say: "I collect this author and I'd be happy
know if you've got something special I haven't seen before that would
make
your book worth more than most of the others I've seen"? Or did you say:
"You are a price gouger and a thief who preys on the ignorant and unwary.
Why are you charging so much?"?

Again, I'm ignoring whatever reputation the seller has already acquired.
Just talking in general.

snip

So...your seller may indeed be a sleaze-bag. I would certainly never buy
from him based on the unprofessional response he made to you. But if he's
got the book and he wants to list it at $400+ when most copies are in the
$200-range, so what?

snip

That 'unprofessional response' is completely fictional. This person
never, ever contacted Seattle Bookseller regarding this or any other
book, ever.

1. Above is a lesson in how to trim a post to leave only the pertinent
parts. It would be a nice knack for you to pick up, if you're going to
continue to post on Usenet.

2. I heard you the first 83,000 times and didn't think it was worth a
response before. You haven't changed my mind.

Alice

How nice that you aren't the one being slandered. How nice for you,
indeed.

Old March 4th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Some Guy

seattle_bookseller wrote:

[snip]

- Amy, Seattle_Bookseller

Amy? Would that be as in "Amy Arsupial," aka texas_bookseller?
Old March 4th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 3, 1:21 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
Why don't you explain DAVID SCHLESINGER (employee of Palm Access, Inc)
why the Livejournal.com abuse dept. has permanently banned you from
using its blog servers? And why they have deleted five of your
accounts for stalking/harassing and violation of the LJ TOS. your
stonemirror account, your en_no_gyoja account, your stonemirror_2
account, etc. ad nauseum. all suspended for abuse. You are a stalker,
in plain and unarguable fact - and you have been ceaselessly punished
for your harassing activities. Yet for SIX YEARS, you persist in this
psychologically disturbed behavior. And you are no juvenile, you are
FIFTY NINE YEARS old! Its pathetic is what it is. And you even stoop
now to abusing obscure usenet book collecting NGs. That is how low
you scour for your twisted psychopathic kicks.

Why don't you explain why you post the same silly crap, verbatim,
multiple times in a row? Do you think it makes you seem more
persuasive, somehow? Sorry, no.

Why don't you likewise mention that you've, in fact, been suspended on
Livejournal over two dozen times. Your progress is documented in
excruciating detail on the page at

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/ind...inct_Marsupial

isn't that right, JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS M. ARSUPIAL...?

Called the cops yet? I'm still waiting. And I have yet to be
"punished" in the slightest degree by you. I'm living where I've
always lived; you've suddenly fled Texas for Washington. I'm very
gainfully employed in a job I love; you scrape out a living selling
Nancy Drew books and looking for people stupid enough to pay your
prices (and put up with your bull****) for your tiny collection of
"rarities". So, punish me some more, sucker.

And you're as wrong about my age as you've been about both my name and
my employer. I guess those "etheric skrying" skills of yours are
letting you down badly. Ninny. Go chew on some more Jimson Weed.

Old March 4th 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 3, 7:40 pm, Some Guy
wrote:
seattle_bookseller wrote:

[snip]

- Amy, Seattle_Bookseller

Amy? Would that be as in "Amy Arsupial," aka texas_bookseller?

Indeed it would be. Actually, "Amy", here at least, is "Luis", as in
"LUIS M. ARSUPIAL", the name to which JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES changed
his own, under circumstances of fraud upon the court: he swore under
oath that his place of residence was PO Box 141 in the Mailboxes,
Etc., at 2001-A Guadalupe Street in Austin when he submitted his
affadavit... I've got copies, public records are a wonderful thing.

Yes, he was previously doing business as "texas_bookseller". With
similar low ethics, from all reports.

Old March 4th 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 3, 4:33 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

How nice that you aren't the one being slandered. How nice for you,
indeed.

Chris-py, the only person you're being "slandered" by is yourself.
You're doing it every single time you post.

(By the way, your ignorance is showing again: slander is spoken,
_libel_ is written. Both constitute defamation.)

But as I've said, pleaded, demanded: if you seriously believe that I'm
defaming you, the sue me.

_Please_ sue me. _Pretty_ please. Pretty please with _sugar_ on top.

Call the cops while you're at it, tell 'em all about how I'm
"harassing" you.

I dare ya. I _double_ dare ya. I double-_dog_ dare ya.

Old March 4th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 3, 3:17 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

Your weak and puerile insults are not worthy of a mouthy 6th grader on
a playground. You have less real with and less originality that a
damp cardboard box possesses.

Talking to yourself again, JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS M.
ARSUPIAL?

Old March 4th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 3, 3:05 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
On Mar 3, 2:48 pm, "RF" wrote:

Feedback 30 days 90 days 365 days Lifetime
Positive: 97% 94% 94% 93%
Neutral: 0% 0% 1% 2%
Negative: 3% 6% 4% 5%
Count: 75 179 415 724

That 93% folks.
93%
93%
93%
93%
93%
93%
Did I mention 93%

its 94%+ actually, over 365 days.

It's 93%, just like it says up above there. Jeebub, you can't keep
from lying even when the evidence that you're lying is staring you
right in the face. Astounding.

I can barely keep up.

Yes, I've already mentioned your reading comprehension problems...

Old March 4th 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

nothing but the same deranged, demented fantasies your senile old
brain has been pumping out in the most tiresome psychosis to ever
waste electrons on the internet. same as it ever was...

Old March 4th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

You need to be committed to long term psychiatric care, Mr.
Schlesinger. You need it badly.

Old March 4th 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

and David Schlesinger always, always admits his stalking behavior if
you poke him
with a sharp stick enough times :

quote

"place of residence was PO Box 141 in the Mailboxes,
Etc., at 2001-A Guadalupe Street in Austin when he submitted his
affadavit... I've got copies, public records are a wonderful thing.

" unquote

What does this have to do with books, again now?