Why 8 track sucks

Old November 16th 04, 12:43 PM
trippin28track

DeserTBoB wrote in message . ..
Friggin' moron...sends me a bootleg dub of "SWTR" on a worn out VHS
cassette with some label with a chopper on it, trying to pawn it off
as legit...THIS is the fraud that first got my attention to NudoFraud
Industries® and Chuckie Noodles, and got Russ' attention. The rest if
documented history.

Show me where in any auction, I stated that movie was "legit" ?? I
never said it was an authorized copy, you're lying, and wrong.

Maybe he thinks "goo goo groups" give him some kind of power to
shuffle people around on Usenet. I rue the day that "goo goo" bought
the Usenet archives. It's another low water mark, as was Billy Gates'
crass commercialization of the Web. Had it not been for "goo goo," we
wouldn't be bothered by Chuckie Noodles at all. He's too dumb to
figure out how to work a newsreader, that much is obvious.

I already belonged that newsreader, who wants to get all the spam mail
in their mailbox everyday ?? Just put this link in your Yahoo browser
window, or in your favorites, and click on it once- bang- instantly
brings up the 8-track collecting site. You need Google to access the
archives, they acquired all the Usenet archive rights. Get your facts
straight, dummy...here's the link

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e....8-track-tapes

try it, you'll like it

I think Chuckie Noodles suffers from STP Syndrome (Squats To Pee).
LMAO!

dB

you're the sickly old man, 65 years old, living on SS checks, trolling
ebay and usenet groups, and testing 8-track blanks with
o-scopes...pretty pathetic life you have...and you can't even drive a
car anymore, have to take the train !!

LOL- I never took a train anywhere in my life- that's for inner city
Tokyo worker bees like you...
Old November 16th 04, 01:02 PM
Yodedude2

(spell it right at least)

now that's just a bunch of jibberish

....gibberish, grasshopper--you can look it up.

now, about that
faulty Wings tape you traded me...(LOL !)
Again, get the facts straight, and get over it.

Yes, Trippy, please do get over it! Oh, okay, I'll make sure you never receive
a tape from me again. Over it yet? later, ron

Old November 17th 04, 12:16 AM
Yodedude2

MORE diarrhea from Noodles? KILL FILE THE IDIOT!

dB

Thanks for the advice. He's not worth killfiling; besides, he's hilarious!
The Spinal Tap of 8-track. Just killfile me instead. later, ron
Old November 17th 04, 12:23 AM
Yodedude2

your 8-track image was
heavily tarnished

HOHOHOHO! You should know aobut tarnished images! Tell us again how to
defraud the USPS! Tell us again how to show pictures of an original when
selling a dub! Tell us again...well, you get the idea.

I thought you were an expert tracker all checked out on that stuff ??

Expert? Hey, I'm just having fun. You're the expert, Trippin'--just ask
anyone here on this ng! (laughter)

You did a sloppy splice job

HOHOHOHO! Wrong again, again! Show us all how you can't read! I didn't splice
that cart. Oops, do you need that in all caps? Trippin', come back down from
that high school high, you're trippin2much! later, ron
Old November 17th 04, 12:32 AM
DeserTBoB

On 17 Nov 2004 00:16:39 GMT, (Yodedude2) wrote:

The Spinal Tap of 8-track. snip

ROFL! His carts "go to 11!"

dB
Old November 17th 04, 12:41 AM
DeserTBoB

On 17 Nov 2004 00:23:52 GMT, (Yodedude2) wrote:

your 8-track image was
heavily tarnished

HOHOHOHO! You should know aobut tarnished images! Tell us again how to
defraud the USPS! Tell us again how to show pictures of an original when
selling a dub! Tell us again...well, you get the idea. snip

Better yet, order a portfolio of NudoFraud Industries®...surely they
MUST have a pretty, glossy maganize-like booklet with nice Kodachrome
pix of all of NudoFraud's various illicit activities, complete with
professionally written text to justify it all!

Expert? Hey, I'm just having fun. You're the expert, Trippin'--just ask
anyone here on this ng! (laughter) snip

ROFLMAO! Yeah, he's an "eggspurt", alright...about smashing egg on
his own face! He does it so well, even James Carville imitated him on
Meet The Press Sunday!

You did a sloppy splice job

HOHOHOHO! Wrong again, again! Show us all how you can't read! I didn't splice
that cart. Oops, do you need that in all caps? Trippin', come back down from
that high school high, you're trippin2much! later, ron snip

A few years ago, a paper appeared in the NEJM about long term effects
of THC abuse in middle aged subjects. It was found rather
definitively that heavy THC abusers who continued from their teens
into adulthood wound up with stunted development of logic and ethics
faculties in the brain. Most seemed quite prone to latching onto
illogical, poorly explained political and pseudoreligious schemes, as
well as tending to be scofflaws and borderline sociopaths, the report
said. THAT FITS NOODLES TO A "T"! ---had to add the caps.

So, tell us, Noodles...how many tons of ganja HAVE you gone through in
the last 30 years? LMAO

dB
Old November 17th 04, 02:17 AM
Bluemuse

Lookity lookity, I killfile Charlie and I still get my daily dose in the
quotings.
I don't suppose he's the one selling that grilled cheese sandwich with the
image of the Virgin Mary on eBay . . .
(Seriously, if you haven't seen that, look it up. It's the funniest thing
since the people that found a cinnamon bun in the shape of Mother Teresa's
head. (That's worth looking up, too, but that's not on eBay.))

--Bob Farace

"I only believe in fire." --Anais Nin