Off topic: Xmas Angel trees

Old December 2nd 04, 08:32 PM
dahoov2

Default Off topic: Xmas Angel trees

Just visted the local Wal - Mart and was pleased to see an angel tree
for seniors. So those cynical of the kids ones where they are asking
for Playstation games, Rap CD's etc, here's a nice chance to remember
the elderly. They were asking for things like socks and stationary.
.. I picked a nice lady who is after my own heart....she wanted
stamps! Give back to the elderly too as we will be them one day. And
for some of us, sooner than we'd like to think.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old December 3rd 04, 01:26 AM

Old December 3rd 04, 03:13 AM
dahoov2

Get this... the Wal Mart lady told me to bring back the items with the
tag and give it to customer service as they put it under the tree last
year and the people came to get it, but some losers came in and just
walked out with the bags! Sad ... and pretty pathetic. To the people
who posted about the letters to Santa, that's so cool. I really like
the idea of the kids writing their own letters. Not the adults like
I've seen done.

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 20:26:24 -0500, wrote:

you are so right...alot of people dont think about the elderly, weither
its this time of year or not.
think of an elderly person as if they are your grandparents or parents
and think "would i not think of this this time of year or any time"

Old December 3rd 04, 05:13 AM