John Kerry swiftboat Viet Nam scandal

Old August 17th 04, 01:55 PM
trippin28track

(Malco the Terrible) wrote in message . com...
this is why I like the Yahoo group better. When people start
discussing politics, you just kick their ass off the group!

C'mon Malcolm, if Winnard's cat is a good thread, then so is politics
during an election year. Unless you want to see about $1000 a year of
your 8-tracking money go to the government as taxes after Kerry gets
back in- and rolls back out tax breaks.

Remember, if you make over $20,000 a year, you're "rich" and should
pay more taxes according to John Kerry.
Old August 17th 04, 07:25 PM
trippin28track

I cannot help but comment on this issue...with a rise in US taxes, this
would correspond with people having less disposable income, therefore
forcing the price of 8 tracks (and everthing else)down as consumers buy
less. However,all this emphasis on tax increases/decreases relating to
personal income will seem relatively inconsequential when the tens
(hundreds?) of billions of bucks of Mr. Bush's expenditures start
rolling into the "U.S. taxpayer must pay" pipeline.

WRONG !! My wife and I got a tax break every year since Bush was
elected. We payed less in federal income tax last year, than Pa. state
income tax. We ended up paying less than $600 in federal income tax
after the tax breaks.

So we ain't "rich".

The Bush tax breaks are for the average working man with a family. By
that I mean the median income level.

Sure, wealthy people save thousands if not millions. They should, THEY
PAY MORE. Some pay millions in taxes, yes, millions $$, with an "M".
So it's only right they should get back more.

They're still paying a mighty **** more than you or I in the long run.

TMy tax breaks equate to more money I had to spend on 8-track tapes
and decks- which I did BTW.

So your post is simply a false statement, nothing more, nothing less.
8-track tapes and decks are now quite cheap and affordable on ebay.
Someone put up an Akai 80D-ss this week for $1- so these items are
quite affordable contrary to what you are saying- even with the tax
breaks- not tax hikes.
Old August 17th 04, 10:18 PM
Bgaswoodie

bye bye trippin. I see that you'll always be a f**king stupid twit
Old August 18th 04, 01:36 AM
trippin28track

ps- a billion $$ to the US Government, is like a nickel in my pocket
or your pocket.

What's money when you own the printing presses that make it ?? You
just print a billion more.

I studied money and banking- believe it or not, that's how it works.
We all work for play money. What gives it value, is what someone will
trade you for it.
Old August 18th 04, 03:14 AM
trippin28track

hmmm...I'd say anyone from Missouri who votes for or defends a Yankee
Massachusetts Senator for president, is the real idiot...ever been to
Massachusetts ?? Obviously not...

Now let's see, I've got 2 shingles hanging on the wall, how many do
you have BGAS ??

oh, that's right- you have NONE...correct ??

we kind of knew that...I rest my case...

Listen up 'ritche 'hare Bgas- George W. will do a mighty **** more for
Missouri than John Kerry will...if you don't realize that, you have a
single cell mind like an amoeba...

besides, you sold me an erased 8-track tape for $1, remember ?? So
what you think and post, don't matter.
Old August 20th 04, 10:30 PM
trippin28track

Mal,

You make good points and I have taken it into consideration. I usually
don't delve into politics on this site if you've noticed.

But in this case, it's an election year- what do you expect ?? Lighten
up and take heed- Kerry is a Senator from 2 states away here in the
northeast- his own state citizens want him axed cuz he missed 3/4 of
all the votes in the Congress that concern them. He's a typical New
England rich kid that got into politics- and he don't give a damn
about you or I...he only wants to suck off the sytem.

You guys down South don't realize what a louse this Kerry is. Democrat
or Republican- don't friggin' vote for Kerry- you'll regret it- he'll
take a grand more a year from everyone on this site in taxes one way
or another, and give it to lowlife welfare trash in the inner cities
in handouts.

If he gets in you can kiss your disposable 8-tracking hobby money
goodbye...he wanted to put a 50 cent gas tax on top of what it costs
already- to fund programs. So gas now would be 2.50 a gallon instead
of $2- and once that tax goes on gas, it NEVER comes off.

He voted against reducing the price of gasoline too, when Bush wanted
to reduce or eliminate the federal tax on it to help the economy.

Kerry, like the needle and spoon, will "do ya wrong"..
Old August 31st 04, 02:23 AM
FritzTheCat

Now let's see, I've got 2 shingles hanging on the wall, how many do
you have BGAS ??

You can get a medication to take care of those shingles.