LISTEN UP- this group's CHARTER- read it here

Old November 8th 07, 01:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

Default IS There Anybody Out There?

Is there anyone out there?I only ask because I have not heard anything
new.

I was busy for a few minutes watching the CMA awards.
Whotta pile of excrement.

Old November 8th 07, 03:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Nov 7, 8:52 pm, "William W Western"
wrote:
I was busy for a few minutes watching the CMA awards.
Whotta pile of excrement.

Hey William

Are you talking about the awards show or are you talking about the
stuff in here?

Inquiring minds want to know.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old November 8th 07, 04:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

Are you talking about the awards show or are you talking about the
stuff in here?

Thanks for enquiring Frank....yes, the awards show. The
stuff in here is more like whole milk past it's expiry date. A little
smelly...sour...but still potentially useful in making a decent moist sour
cream cake.

Old November 8th 07, 04:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Nov 7, 11:02 pm, "William W Western" wrote:

Thanks for enquiring Frank....yes, the awards show. The
stuff in here is more like whole milk past it's expiry date. A little
smelly...sour...but still potentially useful in making a decent moist sour
cream cake.

Hey William

OH REALLY?

Oh well.I guess that you can't win them all.Most award shows are
sometimes not up to snuff.But without them,we would not have two or
more hours of entertainment and it doesn't cost anything either.

I am just waiting for this forum to get going again.It's been pretty
slow lately.

Signing off for now.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

this groups charter-buying/selling/trading/FOR SALE ads-ALLOWED per charter trippin-2-8-trak 8 Track Tapes 3 October 11th 07 10:45 PM
CTOs: Proposal for this group's FAQ Victor Manta General Discussion 1 February 18th 06 03:28 PM
LOL listen to this Sue H Autographs 0 January 5th 06 12:26 AM
NEED GROUP'S ADVICE--PLEASE HELP! IWCFVB Coins 13 July 1st 04 03:11 PM