Another gay Republican goes swirling down the toilet

Old September 6th 07, 05:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Charlie Nudo's Dirty Little Secret Exposed

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 12:56:50 -0700, Confidential Informant
wrote:

Dear All

I have just learned this from an anonymous source of mine about two
nights ago.This is something that Charlie Nudo tried to hide from us
even though we all knew of it.But since Nudo harrased another member
of this forum and even had the nerve to violate and abuse his trust of
him,I feel that it is high time that this hypocrate and Republican
sympathizer is exposed for what he truly is.

Below is a link that contains information about this crazed psycho and
what he did not want revealed.That anonymous source of mine googled
his phone number and this is what came among the list of links that
accompanied the search.Below is where you will find it:

http://www.gayuniverse.com/cruise/11399.html

This is high time that Nudo is exposed for what he truly is.I know
that Nudo is not going to lik eit but since he likes to start fights
and pick on others who do not agree with him,it's time that he faced
the music for the trouble he has caused and watch him melt down even
further.It the end of the line for you,Charlie Nudo.Get used to it. snip

WOW! And I mean, "WOW!"
Old September 7th 07, 03:59 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

Hey Noodles

How does it feel to be exposed before your enemies and peers(?)in this
forum?How does it feel?

Your walls have come crashing down on you.You've been buried in the
rubble in all the **** that you've given.You are buried deep in your
own stinking ****.How does it feel?

You had the nerve to pick on Frank in here when he was only expressing
himself about the trouble that the Republicans have gotten themselves
into.You also had the nerve to try and exploit him and twist his words
around when he told you something personal while taking you into his
confidence and trust only to violate and abuse his trust.Now,you've
been exposed for something that you truly are and have been denying
and trying to hide for so long in here.This is what happens when a
hypocrate opens his big mouth and lashes out at somebody expressing
his opinion,which he has the right to express,and try to make him look
bad in here.Well Noodles,you succeeded in making someone look bad.But
it wasn't Frank that you made look bad,it was YOU yourself that YOU
made look bad.Now you have to face the music and suffer the
consequences for the wrong that you done.Again,I don't blame Frank for
cutting you off and washing his hands of his relationship with you.You
deserve that.You are probably crying right now because you lost one of
your best customers.Well Noodles,cry all you want to,but it is YOUR
FAULT.You opened your big mouth and now,you must eat a plateload of
your own stinky,rotten **** that you have thrown at other people.I
hope that you don't get sick from all the parasites that is in your
own ****.But then again Noodles,you are the BIGGEST and WORST parasite
anywhere.

OH,How The Mighty Have Fallen!

Regarding Frank,I laud him for opening up about himself.That took real
courage.Frank risked all when he shared himself and what he went
through as well as what he is doing about it.I wish Frank the best of
luck in his journey out of what he is trying to get out of and that he
succeeds.That is worthy of respect.He told us that he was sexually
abused by older men when he was younger in the face of
adversity(i.e.our resident psycho Charlie Nudo)and
judgementality.Again,that is worthy of respect.

Frank,if you are reading this,I laud you for what you shared in
here.You are truly a courageous man.I wish you the best of success in
your journey and I hope that you truly do indeed succeed.Don't give
up.Don't ever give up.You'll make it there.I know you will.I am sure
that your fellow members in here who have stuck up for you will also
do the same.Never mind Charlie Nudo.He doesn't know anything except to
make trouble and run away from the consquences like the chicken ****
coward that he is.Please stay in touch.

As for you Nudo,just because a man was sexually abused by older men
when he was a boy doesn't mean he is truly Homosexual/Gay.He was
simply sexually abused by older men when he was a boy and his thoughts
and feelings were manipulated by the sexual abuse.I have a lot more
respect for Frank.But you,I have NONE for you.You deserve everything
that you get for what you did.As stated,I do not feel the least bit
sorry for you.I have no sorrow for a troublemaker.You are probably
wallowing in your own self-made misery at the moment.Well Noodles,it's
your own fault and your own problem.You probably did not count on
being exposed for who you truly are.Well now Noodles,the truth is out
now and there is nowhere for you to run.

Again,OH,How The Might Have Fallen.

Old September 7th 07, 05:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:59:03 -0700, imtheman
wrote:

Again,OH,How The Might Have Fallen. snip

Well, one issue with that would be that he was never really "mighty"
at all. A genetically engineered coal mining mole imported to the US
by the hundreds of thousands by the Pittsons and others, these people
were hardly selected for their intellect. Noodles is the aftermath of
such a greedy, short sighted endeavor.

He is, and always will be, a dolt, and one with severe, untreated
mental issues.

....and, according to that site, a gay one, at that!

"Paging Senator (well, for now, anyway) Larry Craig...your friend
Cholly Noodlez is waiting for you in Stall 3...."