Another gay Republican goes swirling down the toilet

Old September 3rd 07, 02:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics
DeserTBoB

Default Craig skewered, Vitter gets a pass???

Looks like the GOP has finally issued their "campaign plank" regarding
sexual misconduct. It's a bad, bad thing for a closet case right
wingtard to play footsie in an airport bathroom with a vice cop (with
no money being exchanged, of course,) but it's more than OK for a peer
of said expunged senator to regularly use a hooker for sex right there
in DC. Of course, we're speaking of none other than that now-famous
whore monger, the ultra religious and ultra rightard Sen. David Vitter
(R-LA).

How duplicitous of a party that's already proven itself incompetent,
hypocritical and unable to tell the truth. An excuse was proffered by
John Ensign (R-NV, whose poll numbers are also in the tank) that Craig
"admitted guilt. That is a big difference between being accused of
something and actually admitting guilt." Duh. Vitter's name in a
madame's customer list, but Vitter denied the truth, so I guess he's
OK, right? Meanwhile, in the loony commonwealth of Pennsylvania,
Arlen Spector is of the opinion that Craig should withdraw his guilty
plea and fight the case in criminal court. All at taxpayers' expense,
of course!

POLL WORRIES:

LA Times had it on Page A1 this morning...the GOP has lost the "soccer
mom/NASCAR dad" vote in exurban Colorado. Even Hillary can beat
Giuliani out there now. The only Dem who can't beat Giuliani is
Edwards, but Edwards can beat any other Republiperv.
Old September 3rd 07, 03:55 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics
the_blogologist

DeserTBoB wrote:

Duh. Vitter's name in a madame's customer list, but Vitter denied the
truth, so I guess he's OK, right?

Craig was weak. It was probably a set-up, a planned political hit,
because it was a restroom he used regularly. I listened to the police
interrogation - It sounds like the cop was trying to convince Craig that
he did it and that the cop believed he did it, which is a common tactic
to get a confession out of a weaker minded person, guilty or not.

Craig shouldn't have pled guilty, but once he did he should not have
resigned. He should have weathered the storm.

Here's 3 democrats:

Reynolds had a sexual affair with a 16 year old page. He was convicted
of 15 counts of sexual assault and child porn before he resigned. And
later an additional 15 counts including bank fraud. Bill Clinton
commuted his sentence.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Reynolds

Studds had sex with a 17 year old page and got re-elected 6 more times.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_Studds

Franks had a male prostitute ring operating out of his apartment. He
admitted paying $80 to sleep with one, yet claimed he didn't know about
it insisting it went on while he wasn't home. He's still in office.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney_franks

Old September 3rd 07, 07:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Another gay Republican goes swirling down the toilet

On Sep 2, 10:47 am, DeserTBoB wrote:

But he's not an imbecile, as you are, Noodles.

If all of what you said earlier about alt newsgroups is true, why is
it that you're padding around, deleting posts, trying to hide, knowing
that you're hanging by a thread at both Frontier and Google Groups?

You're not a man, you're a pussy.

DB

Thanks for sticking up for me in here.I really appreciated that.Thanks
so much.I should not have shared that stuff with Nudo through personal
correspondence to begin with.I have learned now to be careful of what
I share and who I share it with.I did not know that this guy would
take anything that I shared and take it out of it's proper context and
twist it around.Thanks again.

By the way,I know that we have been getting along good as of late.But
I do want to apologize for some of the harsh things that I said to you
in the past in this forum.I am sorry.I have now learned that sticking
up for Nudo was wrong in the first place.I should have never done
that.But as I have stated,I am never doing business with him again.My
days of dealing with him are over with.From now on,I will do business
with other people when I am really looking for something.Thanks again
DB for sticking up for me.

A special note to Charlie Nudo:

When I talked to you that day,I told you that the support group was a
sexual abuse support group that I was a part of.It was a group of men
who were sexually molested by men when they were boys.I was a victim
of sexual abuse by older men and I did not ask for that.I am still in
therapy for this because I am still working on overcoming the issues
that I have been trying to recover from since they happened.I am still
feeling the physical pain from it to this very day.I know that I will
always feel it no matter what even though I wish that I did not have
to.My therapists and counselors have assured me that it was not my
fault that it happened to me and I have every right to be angry about
it all.I also have anger issues towards my father who is an
overbearing(sp)religious fanatic who physically and emotionally abused
me when I was 8-9 years old but I am not going to get into that.

I am not Homosexual.I was sexually abused in that way but I am not
Homosexual.The sexual abuse manipulated my thoughts and feelings but I
now know that I can change that and I am working hard towards that
goal.It is going to be a long hard climb but I am going to make it.By
the way,I do prefer women overall.My attraction to them is slowly
developing.The more I learn about being a man from men and the more
acceptance I get from them and others the more the attraction to women
grows.One day,I hope that I will experience full attraction.

Charlie,if you would like to apologize to me,fine.I will accept and
forgive you but that is as far as I go.As stated,my relationship with
you is over.My feelings were hurt by what you said about what I
posted.Your words sounded very judgemental and nasty.I wasn't pointing
a finger at anything or anybody.It was in the news.They were exposed
for their negative behavior and they have to suffer the consequences
for what they did.Again,if you wish to apologize,I will accept and
forgive you.Again,that is as far as I go.

By the way DB,if you would like to personally contact me,just click
above and you will find my e-mail address so you can e-mail me.I would
like to hear from you.Thanks.

I hope that what I said here makes sense and it is not too wordy or
over dramatized.I just had to get this off my chest because of some
words that really hurt me.Again,I just had to get this off of my chest
and consider this a load off my mind.Again,I hope that it makes sense
and I hope that everything is still cool in here with all of us.

I hope that everybody in this forum has a wonderful Labor Day
holiday.Take Care.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old September 3rd 07, 02:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Another Failed Nudo Auction

On Sep 3, 2:19 am, frschoonover wrote:
[...]

Wow Frank, I'm sorry to hear that Charlie Nudo would violate your
trust.
It's doesn't surprise me though as I have learned over the years what
an unethical turd Charlie is. He has a very nasty habit of befriending
people only to stab them in the back later, it's probably a result of
his own admitted failed relationship that he had with his father. He
hates to see others happy in their personal lives so he attempts to
try and destroy them to make himself feel better.

Old September 3rd 07, 03:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 06:24:58 -0700, Another Failed Nudo Auction
wrote:

It's doesn't surprise me though as I have learned over the years what
an unethical turd Charlie is. He has a very nasty habit of befriending
people only to stab them in the back later, it's probably a result of
his own admitted failed relationship that he had with his father. He
hates to see others happy in their personal lives so he attempts to
try and destroy them to make himself feel better.

Papa Noodles liked Christopher best. He got the land next
door...Charlie got the shaft...and had to settle for a moldy vacation
shack in a run down "resort" with no water and an unsafe dam!
Old September 3rd 07, 05:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBob's Futile Efforts

[...]

no, Frank- you stated quite clearly, you were in a gay support group,
to battle your gay thoughts.

what's even stranger is, you were buying X-rated 8-tracks like
hotcakes- while you were in a support group for gay men

strange- why you would even divulge these things, to a complete
stranger ?

yet you go pointing fingers at politicians, when you have a very
strange history, and weird psyche, yourself- just as bad, if not
worse, than them

now you've just hitched your gay wagon to DeserTBob's liberal swine
horse- word to the wise:
mess around, get hurt, don't come crying to me

God wants you to change, Frank- before it's too late

Old September 3rd 07, 05:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics
DeserTBob's Futile Efforts

On Sep 2, 10:55 pm, (the_blogologist) wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
[...]

yes, and DeserTBob and Frank Schoonover want to vote for those
Democrats- while pointing fingers at Republicans

go figure...

the moral majority, will vote for none of the above

Old September 3rd 07, 11:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Sep 3, 12:11 pm, DeserTBob's Futile Efforts
wrote:

yes, and DeserTBob and Frank Schoonover want to vote for those
Democrats- while pointing fingers at Republicans

go figure...

the moral majority, will vote for none of the above

Excuse Me Nudo

Don't you mean Charlie Nudo's Futile Efforts to discredit the members
of this forum when all he is doing is discrediting only himself
whether he realizes it or not.

As stated before,nobody is pointing any fingers at any Republiperverts
for all the immoral wrongs that they have done.The Republiperverts are
already doing a great job of discrediting themselves while the
mainstream news media,who are only doing their jobs in exposing
them,is only aiding and abetting along.The Republiperverts are only
pointing the finger at themselves and only yelling "The Democrats Made
Us Do It" because they know that their days are numbered in the
political realm of public conciousness that they have to point the
fingers at the Democrats so they can try to save their personal
reputations because they know they are walking on thin ice as we
speak.The Republiperverts days are numbered in the USA and they know
it.But hey,as Frank Sinatra would sing,"That's Life."

By the way,regarding on who the Moral Majority will vote for,I have
only two questions:

WHO GIVES A **** WHO'LL THE MORAL MAJORITY WILL VOTE FOR?

WHO CARES ABOUT THE MORAL MAJORITY ANYWAY?

Certainly not me,that's who.I also know that everybody else in here
including Desert Bob and the person who calls himself "Another Failed
Nudo Auction" does not care about the Moral Majority nor about what
they do and what they are going to do.Besides,the Moral Majority are
also filled with scumbag hypocrates and STUPID old fashioned types who
are still stuck in the Puritanical times when they have been over with
since the start of the 1900's.

Stuff That In Your Pipe & Smoke It,Nudo.Frank R.Schoonover

Old September 3rd 07, 11:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Sep 3, 9:24 am, Another Failed Nudo Auction
wrote:

Wow Frank, I'm sorry to hear that Charlie Nudo would violate your
trust.
It's doesn't surprise me though as I have learned over the years what
an unethical turd Charlie is. He has a very nasty habit of befriending
people only to stab them in the back later, it's probably a result of
his own admitted failed relationship that he had with his father. He
hates to see others happy in their personal lives so he attempts to
try and destroy them to make himself feel better.

Hey AFNA

Thanks for your post.Truly appreciated.I do feel better that somebody
else in here feels for me.Thanks again.

This experience has really taught me to be careful in what I share and
who I share it with.I never figured that Nudo would betray me like
this.Though it saddens me that he has done this,I'll just pick up the
pieces,move on and just leave my mistake on the road side to blow away
with the wind.I have made a mistake in revealing a struggle that I
have had for most of my life and I suffered the consequences.But I am
not going to let it get me down.I am just going to give myself a pat
on the back as I am walking away.I made a mistake but I am feeling
better now knowing that I am learning from that mistake and I am going
to be very careful in who I share myself with.Still,even though the
world is assholes and that they are all seated side to in the lavatory
of NO intellect,I am not going to give up on people.I never have and I
feel that I am accomplishing something.

Thanks again.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old September 4th 07, 12:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 09:09:51 -0700, DeserTBob's Futile Efforts
wrote:

no, Frank- you stated quite clearly, you were in a gay support group,
to battle your gay thoughts. snip

There's no such thing, unless it's one of those "convert-a-queer"
fakes run by the church nutters.

Hey Noodles! How many times were you buggered by your parish priest?
Or was it Papa Noodles?

LMAO