Another gay Republican goes swirling down the toilet

Old August 29th 07, 06:15 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics
DeserTBoB

Default Another gay Republican goes swirling down the toilet

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070829/...o/craig_arrest

Funny how these self-righteous pompous asses preach "family values"
and fanatical morality while seeking blow jobs in airport bathrooms.
Of course, Craig is in the "river in Egypt" phase now, just like was
Foley and other Republipedoes of the past. All one has to do is read
the arrest report, and know that this moron plead GUILTY.

For the record, Bill and Hillary Clinton attended church services ten
times more often than did either Ronald Reagan and both of the Bushes.
Does that make Reagan and the Bushies more morally suitable for office
than Bill Clinton, or Hillary, for that matter? Hardly...Bushie
Junior is a maniacal idiot, and Papa Bushie is just another hustler in
a long line of the Bush/Walker crime syndicate/family. Remember it
was Grandpa Bushie (Sen. Prescott Bush) who enabled oil to be sold to
the Nazis in 1938...yet another inconvenient fact that the
Republipedoes somehow just don't "get"...as IF they "get" anything at
all.

Lee Iacocca says it's time for America's politicians to start leading
by example. I guess this example means that Charlie Nudo should start
hanging out in public bathrooms...even more than normal!

Lee Iacocca's new book is a "must-read." Although it went to press
just prior to the Cerberus "strip-n-flip" purchase of the ruined
Chrysler Group from Benz, what he says, like in his other books, is
still right on the mark. He's got Bushie Boy pegged, too, right down
to the messianic delusions and other mental problems.

ATTENTION RIGHT WINGTARDS:

Impeachment is considered likely when a sitting President falls below
30% in approval ratings. According to the last roundup of polls on
pollingreport.com, Bushie's still below that, with three of them
coming in at the high 20s. Turns out the last batch of Rovian "spin"
that Bush's poll number were rising was just that..."spin." Now that
"Bush's Brain" (Rove) has fled the collapsing Bush White House
(followed yesterday by the disgraced Gonzoid), Bush will continue to
flail in the toxic mud puddle of lies and deceit his puppeteer,
Dickhead Cheney, created for him. He will probably hit 25% in at
least one national poll after the September "surge" news (which can't
be spun too easily) hits the House and Senate and then the papers.
Old September 1st 07, 02:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics
DeserTBob's Futile Efforts

On Aug 29, 1:33 am, Al Key wrote:
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:15:03 -0700, DeserTBoB
wrote:

ATTENTION RIGHT WINGTARDS:

Henry Waxman - Dem, CA, told the press at a hastily call meeting that
just because he didn't solicit sex with another male when he used the
mensroom at the Dulles airport in DC (and wasn't charged for not doing
so) doesn't mean that he's not a homosexual. He's says he just as
homosexual as any another democrat, including Barney Frank, and will
prove his homosexuality the next time he's in a public restroom.
Waxman said he doesn't think that not being immediately recognized as
a homosexual will have any effect on him politically.

(laughter...) yes, the Democrats who admit it, are so much better...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Old September 2nd 07, 08:24 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics
DeserTBoB

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 06:34:00 -0700, DeserTBob's Futile Efforts
wrote:

(laughter...) yes, the Democrats who admit it, are so much better...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! snip

Poor, stupid Charlie...believing more crap form some right wing
alcoholic who thought, like Charlie, he could "hit 'n run" with
defaming posts.

Henry Waxman (who isn't gay, by the way) has been given a copy of his
post with IP info for use in hammering the living **** out of "Al
Key," just like he's been hammering the **** out of Dickhead Cheney
and Gonzo. Looks like his hammering on Gonzo worked; he slinked out
of his job, as did Tony the Snow Job, who, more than anyone, knows
that the White House of Cards is collapsing. What's next...Laura Bush
quits, runs back to Texas, gets drunk and kills another boyfriend in
another DUI? She's the only "Texas Toady" left in DC anymore! All
the rest either got forced out of town, or quietly slunk out, fearing
more furious investigation by the likes of Henry Waxman. No wonder
right wing alcoholics hate him so much.

Maybe, since you believe "Al Key's" fabrication is true, Noodles, he
could hammer the **** out of you, too.

Oh, that's right...I've already hammered you so much you already
resemble a soda can on a highway. LOL!
Old September 2nd 07, 09:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics
frschoonover

To All

It's a wonder that none of those self proclaimed Faggot
Republiperverts haven't choked on any of the stinky **** they've been
eating over the past sevreal years.

The Republipervertes are going down.It's time that the true believeres
in Democracy and the American Way,which are the Democrats,to start
taking the helm again.When that happens,it's BYE BYE to the
Republiperverts.

Where's Eddie Murphy when you really need him?Sincerely Frank
R.Schoonover

Old September 2nd 07, 11:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics
DeserTBob's Futile Efforts

On Sep 2, 4:05 am, frschoonover wrote:
To All

It's a wonder that none of those self proclaimed Faggot
Republiperverts haven't choked on any of the stinky **** they've been
eating over the past sevreal years.

The Republipervertes are going down.It's time that the true believeres
in Democracy and the American Way,which are the Democrats,to start
taking the helm again.When that happens,it's BYE BYE to the
Republiperverts.

Where's Eddie Murphy when you really need him?Sincerely Frank
R.Schoonover

Frank, you're the one that had to join a support group, to battle
those "gay thoughts" you had. Who are you to point a finger ? You
also bought every last adult X-rated 8-track tape that was for sale on
the net, for the past 3 years now. I've come to the conclusion, you
are one confused person.

Old September 2nd 07, 03:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics
DeserTBoB

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 03:58:45 -0700, DeserTBob's Futile Efforts
wrote:
snipping a lot of Noodles garbage

I've come to the conclusion, you
are one confused person. snip

But he's not an imbecile, as you are, Noodles.

If all of what you said earlier about alt newsgroups is true, why is
it that you're padding around, deleting posts, trying to hide, knowing
that you're hanging by a thread at both Frontier and Google Groups?

You're not a man, you're a puss.
Old September 2nd 07, 07:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

On Sep 2, 6:58 am, DeserTBob's Futile Efforts
wrote:

Frank, you're the one that had to join a support group, to battle
those "gay thoughts" you had. Who are you to point a finger ? " You
also bought every last adult X-rated 8-track tape that was for sale on
the net, for the past 3 years now." I've come to the conclusion, you
are one confused person.

Hey Noodles

You've got some nerve to even post this in the forum where everybody
can see.What is your main problem?I think that your main problem is
that your "Fantasy Empire" that you've created here on Google is
crumbling as we speak and that your reign of terror is coming to an
end.That is why you're ranting and raving here because you know that
your walls are crumbling down and you have nowhere to run.That is why
your deleting post to try to appear innocent but you're GUILTY as
charged for all the rules violations that you have done while a member
in these Google newsgroups.On behalf of the rest of these members of
this and any other newsgroup,I hope that you get banned forever from
Google newsgroups and that Google makes sure that you never invade
these groups with all of your nonsense.

Noodles,the reason why I put that particular sentence above in
quotation marks is because I need to ask you 2 questions:

How do you know that Frank has been doing that?

Have you been stalking Frank online?

If so,Noodles,then I have got news for you.Whether you realize it or
not,stalking a person,in any way shape or form,is AGAINST THE LAW!Not
only that,you can also be arrested for stalking someone in any way
shape or form.Besides,if Frank has bought any of that as you said
above,what he does or buys with his money is his business and none of
yours.So STOP poking your big nose in things that it's not supposed to
be in.Not only that,Frank possibly took you in his confidence and
trust when he told you these things possibly through personal
correspondence not even thinking that you would tell other people,such
as the members of this forum,about it.What do you do?You exploit Frank
by telling the people here about it and that Noodles is "ANOTHER ALL
TIME LOW!"Again,what Frank does is his business and has no place on
this forum nor any forum.So Noodles,MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS for a
change.Do us all,but mostly yourself,a favor by keeping your big
STUPID mouth shut.

By the way,Frank is not the one who's confused.You're the confused
one.You call this "Desert Bob's Futile Efforts" when it is really
"Charlie Nudo's Futile Efforts" You're trying to discredit Desert
Bob,Frank and everybody here in this group and on Google but you're
only doing more damages to yourself and adding even more than the
necessary amount of fuel to your own fire and you're only burning
yourself with it.I know that you can't handle the truth about
yourself,Noodles.But that is your problem.

By the way Fellow members,I think that Noodles has been trying to
forward this stuff to other newsgroups.When I was posting this,I saw
alt.politics alongside alt.collecting.8-track tapes.To ensure that
this post goes only here in this particular forum,I got rid of
alt.politcs so this only stays here.I just thought that I would let
you all know.

Noodles,your days here are numbered.You can run but you can not
hide.Then again,nobody in this forum is as STUPID and MORONIC as you
are.Again,I know that you hate the truth about yourself.But as I typed
above,that is your problem.

Old September 2nd 07, 08:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics
Al Key

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 00:16:49 -0700, DeserTBoB
wrote:

Guess what? Ain't gonna happen.

ARCHIVED:

Did you check the header before you committed yourself?

Old September 2nd 07, 11:59 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

On Sep 2, 3:36 pm, Al Key wrote:

Did you check the header before you committed yourself?

Hey Dip****

Do you enjoy or even get off on talking to yourself through one of
your sock puppet accounts?I guess so.

Old September 3rd 07, 12:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

wrote:
Frank, you're the one that had to join a support group, to battle
those "gay thoughts" you had. Who are you to point a finger ? You
also bought every last adult X-rated 8-track tape that was for sale on
the net, for the past 3 years now. I've come to the conclusion, you
are one confused person.

THAT'S THE LAST STRAW!!

I TRUSTED YOU WITH WHAT I OPENLY SHARED WITH YOU PERSONALLY BECAUSE I
THOUGHT THAT I COULD TRUST YOU.I AM NOW ENDING MY RELATIONSHIP WITH
YOU AS I AM TYPING THIS MESSAGE TO YOU.AS I STATED PREVIOUSLY,I AM NO
LONGER DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.I REALLY DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU SHARING
THIS PERSONAL STUFF WHEN YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULD KEEP IT
BETWEEN US.YOU ALSO TOOK WHAT I SHARED WITH YOU OUT OF CONTEXT AND I
THINK THAT YOU DID THAT DELIBERATELY JUST TO SEE IF A DEBATE WOULD
START.AGAIN,AS STATED PREVIOUSLY,I HAVE ALSO REMOVED YOU FROM MY LIST
OF FAVORITE EBAY SELLERS.AGAIN,THAT IS THE LAST STRAW.

WE ARE THROUGH!

UPON SIGNING THIS,OUR RELATIONSHIP IS OVER INDEFINITELY.Frank
R.Schoonover