free indash deck for fun and profit !

Old November 29th 03, 06:14 PM
trippin2-8track

Default free indash deck for fun and profit !

Stopped over a friend's place last night, he's into collecting and
restoring old Chevy trucks, has 7 of them. I took a look at his
latest '68 Chevy "find", and GLORY BE, there an Audiovox AM/FM/8-track
aftermarket stereo in the dash.

I say: "hey, there's an 8-track in there"

he says "oh really ?? I didn't even know..."

I say "I'd take that if you don't want it, wanna sell it ??"

he says "nah, take it if you want it, you can have it..."

unbolted and removed it at night with a flashlight and pair of needle
nose pliers. KA-CHING, I love this hobby ! This deck is almost as
dirty as Paul Matthew Evans' roach-infested, filled condom-strewn,
cummy-smelling apartment- but what the hey, the deck was free, and
Evans is a gay ex-con no one trusts !

free decks and Evans-bashing tomfoolery, it don't get any better than
this post ! HAHAHAHAA life is good...
Old November 30th 03, 03:51 PM
scottamerica

"trippin2-8track" wrote in message
om...
Stopped over a friend's place last night, he's into collecting and
restoring old Chevy trucks, has 7 of them. I took a look at his
latest '68 Chevy "find", and GLORY BE, there an Audiovox AM/FM/8-track
aftermarket stereo in the dash.

I say: "hey, there's an 8-track in there"

he says "oh really ?? I didn't even know..."

I say "I'd take that if you don't want it, wanna sell it ??"

he says "nah, take it if you want it, you can have it..."

unbolted and removed it at night with a flashlight and pair of needle
nose pliers. KA-CHING, I love this hobby ! This deck is almost as
dirty as Paul Matthew Evans' roach-infested, filled condom-strewn,
cummy-smelling apartment- but what the hey, the deck was free, and
Evans is a gay ex-con no one trusts !

free decks and Evans-bashing tomfoolery, it don't get any better than
this post ! HAHAHAHAA life is good...

Yes, but YOU/RE a Retarded Boy2! Just like Paul is. Two retarded boys on a
thread. One here, one coming...

Scott

Old November 30th 03, 05:43 PM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

The Poodlebutt wrote:

(trippin2-8track) wrote in message . com...
Stopped over a friend's place last night, he's into collecting and
restoring old Chevy trucks, has 7 of them. I took a look at his
latest '68 Chevy "find", and GLORY BE, there an Audiovox AM/FM/8-track
aftermarket stereo in the dash.

I say: "hey, there's an 8-track in there"

he says "oh really ?? I didn't even know..."

I say "I'd take that if you don't want it, wanna sell it ??"

he says "nah, take it if you want it, you can have it..."

unbolted and removed it at night with a flashlight and pair of needle
nose pliers. KA-CHING, I love this hobby ! This deck is almost as
dirty as Paul Matthew Evans' roach-infested, filled condom-strewn,
cummy-smelling apartment- but what the hey, the deck was free, and
Evans is a gay ex-con no one trusts !

So, at this point, everything in your life somehow relates back to me.
I ain't so sure how that should make me feel.

It has been a year, Charlie, since you freaked out over one lousy,
taped-over, one-dollar Steppenwolf tape. Mark you calendar, loser.

free decks and Evans-bashing tomfoolery, it don't get any better than
this post ! HAHAHAHAA life is good...

Makes you wonder...does Charlie's family know he behaves like this
on-line? What does Charlie Sr. think of this? Or his wife and kids? Is
he this gross in real life?
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
Old December 2nd 03, 06:46 PM
Dan #3

Har-de-Har-Har!
lemmie guess: You're the fag doing the jerkin' and slurpin' in the middle?!?!?!
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-h-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-haaaa!!!
Dan #2

"scottamerica" wrote in message news:
free decks and Evans-bashing tomfoolery, it don't get any better than
this post ! HAHAHAHAA life is good...

Yes, but YOU/RE a Retarded Boy2! Just like Paul is. Two retarded boys on a
thread. One here, one coming...

Scott Fagshine with a jism eating fetish

Old December 3rd 03, 03:50 AM
scottamerica

"Dan #3" wrote in message
m...
Har-de-Har-Har!
lemmie guess: You're the fag doing the jerkin' and slurpin' in the

middle?!?!?!
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-h-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-haaaa!!!
Dan #2

"scottamerica" wrote in message news:
free decks and Evans-bashing tomfoolery, it don't get any better than
this post ! HAHAHAHAA life is good...

Yes, but YOU/RE a Retarded Boy2! Just like Paul is. Two retarded boys on

thread. One here, one coming...

Scott Fagshine with a jism eating fetish

Not even funny, jerkoff face.

Scott
King of the Newsgroups

Old December 4th 03, 09:04 PM
Dan #3

Geez, what is it with you and the phrase "Jerk-Off"?
Oh, lemmie guess:
Your in one of those groups that encourage folks by sharing your favorite hobby??
Bwaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

"scottamerica" wrote in message news:
Not even funny, jerkoff face.

Scott
Keeper of the Jizz

Old December 7th 03, 03:21 PM
trippin2-8track

And you expect people to buy your Win-Gibs pads, sensing foil, and
tapes from the Track Shack ??
Old December 7th 03, 03:22 PM
trippin2-8track

No, it doesn't relate back to you. We just like using you as a doormat
on this site...

that, and the fact you're a lonely gay boy, who slaps his donkey too
much...