The problem with the tumbleweed board...

Old February 27th 04, 04:20 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

Congrats Dan#3...you have now joined the select list of people for whom
Charlie scours the archives for.

Newcomers to the group, as posted before, beware of Charlie Nudo, aka
trippin-28tracks. As you have been able to follow in this thread, he is
a very unpleasant fellow who will turn on you in a minute. His knowledge
of 8-tracks is very limited, and he is a troll. I do not recommend that
you do business with him.

You have been warned!
Danno

Dan #3 wrote:

judging by the date it fits in when i had the flu. Danno helped clear
my foggy head as we all know when ya have the flu, ya don't think too
clear.

BIG MEGGA KUDOS TO DANNO ON THAT THREAD!!

as for trying to make it look like anything else, well, that's your
own judgement.
Unless you want to go that route, then I'm game. Lets read into the
REAL meaning of the thread in question......

Lets take part 2 of this archived thread where it reads:
(snip)
"Nope. Cannot understand how some folks get the good stuff and
others don't - if ya know what i mean"

This was a response to Mr. Gibson's question, also archived on the
same thread:
(snip)
"Ugh.... Dan #3, are you groveling at the trough of Nudo?"

This was the original statement I made under "flu conditions" before
Advil kicked in:
(snip)
"I have 2 envious words for ya: YOU DOG!
I'm lucky to find in these parts a decent deck of any brand! I'm sure
they have found a warm and loving home right next to your amp!
*Fantastic Dude!* Dan #3 (with only the Akai 80D-SS, still waiting
for surgery)"

Now, on the surface, this may appear to be myself giving a "pat on
the back" to Nudo Poo-Poo. Please note the *'s around "Fantastic Dude"
- which I understand that it could imply sarchasm(sp). In this case,
it was intended. Also, what is not included in that thread is the
P.O.S. amp he is using to run said tape decks thru. ****, ya might as
well wire them up to a jam box and get the same sonics outta it.

So readers, when you read my final message (as appearing above &
below) that says:
"Nope. Cannot understand how some folks get the good stuff and others
don't - if ya know what i mean"
then you know the sacrilege that happens when Nudo Poo-Poo picks up
good gear and ends up in his cum-caked hands. Kinda like when some
Punk kid drives the **** outta a classic muscle car.....

Dan #3
(ending all comment on this thread & Nudo Poo-Poo)

(trippin2-8track) wrote in message om...
OK all you tracking lurkers out there, below is a post from a previous
thread here in the archives, where Dan Gibson uses peer pressure on
Dan #3 in a thread.

Dan #3, you caved in way too easy. You should do your own thinking.
Don't be persuaded by someone like Dan Gibson. I mean, really
now...anyone wanting to find this thread here, just do a search for
"Dan#3" in this forum, it's under the Akai GXR82D vs. Akai 81D thread.

From: Dan #3 )
Subject: AKAI GXR82D vs. AKAI 81D...interesting...
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 2003-11-24 14:35:38 PST

Nope. Cannot understand how some folks get the good stuff and others
don't - if ya know what i mean.
Besides, My Sansui Run cool under heavy operating conditions. Not too
fond of the line of amp he's using - too much noise at an idle and run
too hot too soon. Buddy of mine had one of the same make and even tho
it was damn close to show room quality, it had it's flaws (noisy with
no signal/idle - distortion at high volume). He eventually went to a
reconditioned 4 Channel Marantz (with Quad scope). Gives my Sansui a
run.

Dan #3 - Running a Sansui 1000x @ 75 watts RMS w/0.02% total harmonic
distortion

--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
Old February 27th 04, 12:44 PM
trippin2-8track

Dan,

Give it a break already. It takes all of 30 seconds to do a search to
find that stuff. You're addicted to hi-po words like "scours",
"sorry", "raves". Is that how people talk in your area ?

No one cares. You should put aside your obsession with discrediting
others on this NG, and just stick to 8-tracking. Right ??

Charlie
Old February 27th 04, 01:03 PM
trippin2-8track

Daniel & Kathy Gibson wrote in message ...
Congrats Dan#3...you have now joined the select list of people for whom
Charlie scours the archives for.

Newcomers to the group, as posted before, beware of Charlie Nudo, aka
trippin-28tracks. As you have been able to follow in this thread, he is
a very unpleasant fellow who will turn on you in a minute. His knowledge
of 8-tracks is very limited, and he is a troll. I do not recommend that
you do business with him.

You have been warned!
Danno

hello fellow trackers/lurkers of this google NG.

Be aware that Dan Gibson, is the maker of the Win-Gib replacement
8-track pads for carts. A good product if you want to spend the 50
cents each for them. BUT, being I make my own pads from bulk foam
padding, it just tears him apart inside-cuz I don't buy his pads. I
also tell others how to make their own pads. So obviously, he is only
trying to protect his own money interests.

He and his friends also push original sensing foil and splice tape.
Also good products if you want to spend $15 a roll. Anyone who posts
info here, about alternate types of repair material, he and his
friends attack- again for their own money interests. Just do a search
in this NG for "sensing foil"- it reads like a mini-series drama.

Dan has never purchased anything from me, so he has no experience with
my products at all. His accusations are unfounded lies- complete
falsehoods. I HAVE purchased many tapes from Dan, on a few occasions.
This is how he treats his customers after he gets your money. Mostly
non-working tapes for 50 cents each plus shipping that he sells.

I invite anyone to read my ebay feedback, you will realize what he is
saying just is not true. He never even bought anything from me, so
what does he know ?

Here is my feedback link. I buy/sell/recondition 8-track decks and
tapes.
It's obvious Dan never heard of friendly competition.

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...rid=66fourdoor

listen hard, track on

t2-8t