SATAN has deceived us!!!!

Old November 18th 04, 01:34 PM
Pamela Vance

Default SATAN has deceived us!!!!

I am writing this in an effort to show others how Satan has truly
deceived this whole world. It is written with the intent to help others come
out of ALL of Satan's lies. Satan's deceptions have kept billions in
bondage, and have prevented even the most sincere seekers of truth from
seeing that TRUTH.
Due to how strong these lies are, and how they have influenced our
entire culture, if you do not have a desire to know the truth, then sadly,
Yah will allow you to keep on believing these lies. Yah himself will send
them the strong delusion because they refused to believe the truth, but
rather the lies.

I am going to list several main things that Satan has done, and yes
this will be a great shock to especially the sincere believers. But, if you
will just open your heart and ask Yah to set you free from the lies, and
believe Yah , not man, then I am certain you too will be set free. As I list
certain issues, I am not going to write 100 pages on each topic to prove to
you whether these things I say are true or not, you will have to search your
heart, and study out these things yourself, as I have done.

The reason I am not going to write on each thing listed, is because
it would take several books. When Yah opened my eyes, I began studying all
these things, and believe me the truth is out there, if you are willing to
spend the time to find it. Fair Enough? So, let's begin.

Are you ready to hear the number one deception? Are you really ready?
It is the name RELIGION. It is Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddism, etc.
How many people can accept the fact that Yah did not create religions. Man
did. Christianity as ALL other religions are ALL PAGAN!

Yah gave us his WORD, he did not tell us to go and create tons of
religious movements. Satan is the one who created religion. It has sure
fulfilled all of his plans. Religion is the number one way to keep people
trapped in bondage. Just look at the thousands of denominations out there.
How in the world can one know which one is right? That's my point. Satan is
the author of confusion. Yah sent his son Yahshua to set us FREE.

The church is the number one place that fills Satan's role for
him/her. What a way to keep the masses confused. Open a new church on every
corner, each one claiming they are right. But, just how many of these quote
churches out there have totally gone against every word of Yah? How many of
these churches have totally thrown out Yahs word? Here in the churches we
have pastors, teachers, all of which went to college, have degrees, etc. but
yet they are blind as a bat! Now that is the sad part. So, who is to whom
Yah is revealing the truth too? Is it to all the wonderful theologians,
college professors, etc.? NO! It is being revealed to the humble of heart,
the babes.

Why? Because the pastors, theologians, etc. are PUFFED UP. They
cannot lay down their EGO'S long enough to learn anything. Most can't even
attempt to prove something out that the Spirit is trying to show them,
because their PRIDE won't allow them to learn anything that goes against
their set doctrines.

Try showing a pastor of 30 years the truth about something new that
he did not know. Watch how quickly he/she will come up with every
conceivable excuse in the book to try to prove you wrong. Why does this
happen? Because Satan controls the churches, and his/her influence is GREAT.
Do you think Satan wants those leaders in the churches to know the truth? If
every church on the planet began to wise up, he/she will have definitely had
the lick. Satan uses the religions of the world to control you. If people
can't wake up to this deception, then they will stay in it.

Yah tells you to COME OUT OF BABYLON! How many people truly knows
what this statement means? It is the very churches you are attending that he
wants you to exit. It is the lies of the media, newspapers, educational
system, government, etc. The belief system in America alone has millions
trapped in it's lies.

Is it any wonder why foreign countries hate America? Look at what
America produces. Pornography, drugs, homosexuals, abortions, highest crime
rate, they allow Satanic churches, wicked Hollywood productions, etc. The
list of Americas sins are too numerous to even write about.

In Revelation we read how Satan deceived the whole world. But, sadly
most can't grasp just how many deceptions their truly are out there. It's
not just religion, or religious doctrines, but it is also a behaviour in
which one acts. What is the number one characteristics we see in most people
of today? Is it love? Or is it hate?

Those who allow satanic spirits to control their personality are so
deceived into thinking they are acting perfectly ok. A few examples a
being homosexual is ok, or lesbianism is ok., murder, envy, greed, theft,
arrogance. These are just a few, but let me tell you there are tons of
traits in people that are definitely not from Yah.

How about the words of Timothy, know that in the last days, men shall
be lovers of money, self, blasphemers, haughty in spirit, prideful, children
will be disobedient, adulterers, etc. Having a form of godliness but denying
the power thereof. Look around you, does the generation seem like they are
obeying Yah or Satan? We are told that men's hearts would wax cold. I see
that even in the grocery store. People have become rude, obnoxious, and out
right mean. We live in a generation of monsters, and each passing day it
only grows worse and worse.

So, if Satan can altar even ones personality, what makes you think he
can't control the doctrines being taught today? And where do we learn these
doctrines from? Church, religion, and the like. So, let's begin to look at
some of these false doctrines that the church is teaching, and the majority
of Churchianity believes these doctrines as being gospel truth, without even
once even checking things out on their own to see if they are learning
correctly.

Let me begin with the Heavenly Fathers name. Has anyone questioned
the name GOD, to see if it is indeed the creators name, or how about his son
whom the world knows as JESUS CHRIST. How many out there know the truth with
this one? We are warned very strongly in scripture not to worship any false
god. So this one is a deception that must be come out of first.

Why is it we continue to just believe what everyone says or what has
been done for generations? When will we ever learn to study ourselves on
such important things? God is none other than BAAL, Satan, in disguise. How
many have looked up the name god to see what it represents. Or what about
the name LORD? How many knows the truth about this one? Thou shalt have no
other Elohim besides me. I would suggest your definitely studying this one
out. How about Jesus, how many knows that this is referring to Ioesus a
Greek god? How many know that the letter J did not exist until around 500
years ago? How many know where the term Christ came from? Most assume
because the world calls him God, Lord, or Jesus, then that must be who their
names are.

But how many understand that their own bibles were translating the
true names wrong on purpose, so that the world would not know the true
names? Believe me, not too many people know the truth about this.

The bible says it very clearly, that their would be false gods, false
preachers, etc. and you had better believe it. There is one name under
heaven and earth which ye shall be saved, and you had better know what name
that is, and I can assure you it is not the false name of JESUS, as the
Christians would have you believe. The name Christian is not even in the
correct Hebrew bible. Followers of the Messiah were simply called
MESSIANITES.

So, what is the correct name? It is Yahweh, and his sons name is
Yahshua. This can be easily proved, if one would only study this out. How
clever of Satan to trick the world into worshipping him/her, and making them
think they were worshipping the true creator. Satan's goal is to steal ALL
WORSHIP away from Yahweh. Remember, that was the reason he/she rebelled,
because he/she wanted to exalt himself/herself into Yah's position.

Let's go to another huge deception out there, and that one is the
celebrating of holidays. Here they a Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving,
Halloween, Valentines Day, etc. Let's not forget about birthdays, mothers
day, fathers day, may day, sweetheart day, labor day, veterans day, memorial
day, etc. Now, why is it no one checks into these to see if they are
acceptable by Yah or not? Answer: Everyone does it, so it must be ok., it's
been celebrated for years and years.

Again, why is it no one wants to know the meanings behind such days?
Well. Let's begin with the largest one, that being Christmas. As I said, I
am not going to go into every deception in detail, for that would require a
book. I am only going to touch on some of the common deceptions involved in
these days.

It will be up to you to prove these things out yourself. Christmas
(Christ-Mass) Mass part coming from the catholic church. This is none other
than the Feast of Saturnalia in disguise. Every single thing associated with
this day is PAGAN. Santa (Satan), holly, wreaths, Christmas trees, presents,
etc. First of all our Saviour was not born on Dec. 25th, this is definitely
proven out. Second, where in Scripture are we told to celebrate his birth?
Answer: NO WHERE!

We are however, told to celebrate the PASSOVER. How very clever Satan
is, to come up with so many days called holidays, making you believe they
are honoring Yah, when in fact they are an abomination to Yah. ANYONE AND I
MEAN ANYONE cannot claim to be a true follower of the MESSIAH, and continue
to celebrate such wicked days. SHAME ON YOU CHURCHES OF TODAY!!!! Woe unto
you for leading the world into such apostasy!

So, I would advise you to study this for yourself, and see if I am
right or wrong concerning the celebrating of holidays. The truth on this is
definitely easy to be found. If you are willing to lay you EGO'S at the
cross, and follow the TRUE MESSIAH.

So, is there anything in the bible that talks about celebrations?
Yes, they are, and they are not called holidays as Satan calls them, they
are called HOLY DAYS. They are Feasts unto Yah. They are called: Passover,
Unleavened Bread, Pentecost, Shavout (day of trumpets), Day of Atonement,
Feast of Tabernacles, The last Great day of Tabernacles. They are listed in
Leviticus chapter 23. These are acceptable celebrations from Yah, for he
commanded that we celebrate them, and they will be celebrated in his Kingdom
in the future.

Oh how many churches out there have abolished this teaching? How many
people even know that they are to be celebrating these days? If they are
taught, then they are taught that these are Jewish days, and not meant for
us. What a lie of Satan! His word says, THESE ARE MY FEASTS!!! Which means
Yah says to celebrate them.

The pastors and teachers out there will be judged very severely for
teaching the people LIES. Most pastors out there know that holidays are
pagan, but yet they lie to people, and tell them that they are celebrating
Christian days. Name me one person that can prove these holidays exist in
the bible? You can't. Because these are simply counterfeit days of the
devil, to keep you from obeying Yahs true Holy Days. Yahshua plainly told us
NOT TO LOVE THE THINGS OF THE WORLD!

Well, the whole world definitely celebrates these pagan days, not
even questioning it once. Here's a good example of the damage being done by
these days. Christmas is portrayed as a loving time of year, where families
all gather together and exchange gifts to one another. When Yahshua was
born, the only one who received any gifts were THE KING HIMSELF! It was
always customary to bring a King gifts. The wise men knowing that this was
the promised Messiah brought our Saviour gifts, they did not give gifts to
each other.

Parents are taught to LIE to their kids, and they tell them Santa
Claus brought you all these presents. Who remembers the scripture Thou shalt
not bear false witness? In other words, do not LIE! What about the lie of
the TOOTH FAIRY gave you money, or Cupid on Valentines day, or the Easter
Bunny on Easter, which is none other than a celebrating of fertility gods!
The name Easter is none other than Ishtar a false God. Satan used this day
to take away from the true day of Passover. Look up all these things I tell
you, and then make the decision on if these days are of Yah or not.

Why is it the Church will not give up the celebrating of these pagan
days? Because they know if they told people the truth, there pews would not
be filled, and their collection plates would suddenly BE EMPTY. I say WOE,
WOE, WOE unto you for leading the masses of people into deception. Come out
of Babylon (the world) people, and wake up to the truth on what's really
going on around you.

You are living in a war zone, and the truth is right in front of your
eyes. This is not The Kingdom of Light you are in, it is the KINGDOM OF
DARKNESS. Satan is ruling everywhere you look, if you would only take the
time to prove things, you would quickly see the tons of deceptions that
exist.

Let's move on. Another deception of the devil is the Sabbath Day of
Yah. It is a commandment that ye shall work 6 days, and the 7th day shall be
a Sabbath day of rest. Well, let's see the majority of the church teaches
that Sunday is the Sabbath Day. Well, are they right? Or are you really
worshipping Satan on his day? Sunday is the worship of the SUN!

Anyone who wants to check this one out, can easily prove that
Constantine changed the Sabbath day to the day known as Sunday. Again, thank
you catholic church for deciding that you can CHANGE THE CREATORS Holy Day.
No one, but no one has the right to go above the creator.

We read in his word, that the Sabbath day is a sign, Mark of his true
followers. Woe unto those who believe they can just worship on any day that
they choose. Or to those who don't think they need to rest at all on any
day. Read your commandments, this one is a MUST of a true believer. The
whole world is living in utter deception, and Yahs word has been thrown out
the window, and people believe in a church institution over Yahs word.

How many notice just how sick our people in the world are? How many
out there eat unclean meats that are a leading cause to a lot of illness? Do
you not know that in his word in Deuteronomy Yah plainly tells you what
meats to eat and what meats to not eat? An example is pork is unclean, and
you are told to not eat it. Yes, that's right, it's time to give up bacon,
sausage, ham, pepperoni, pork chops, pork roast, etc. Also, certain foods
from the sea like, shrimp, lobster, oysters, crab, etc. are unclean. Yah
gives us these rules for our own good. But, as usual the CHURCH has thrown
away Yahs law.

The church will go by the 10 commandments, but then they throw away
the rest of his law, claiming Yahshua nailed it to his cross. What a shame.
I would not want to be in their shoes, when they get to stand before Yah,
explaining what gave them the right to banish HIS LAWS. Thank you church for
helping be a part of making so many people sick, all due to your teachings
of Eat anything you want, it won't hurt you. Yah says otherwise.

Here is a huge deception of Satan to the world. How many know that
the Catholic church is the Mother Harlot of Churches, and all under her
known as protestant churches are her whore daughters that the bible calls
them? Yes, you heard me correctly. Just look it up for yourself, at how much
paganism came into the church from Catholicism. Constantine claimed to be a
Christian, but the truth is he needed that religion to further his evil
plans.

All churches are involved in paganism, they need to open their eyes
to this fact. With church pictures of idols, crosses, angels, etc. Thou
shalt not make unto thee any image, idol's. I don't know too many churches
that don't have idols in them. But, yet they claim to be the ones with the
authority to teach to you his word. Maybe they need to go back and read his
commandments a million times over.

The worst one is displaying an actual picture of the Saviour on the
tree. Wasn't it bad enough when he died, that they seem to want to see him
all over again being crucified? And also, portray him with long hair? Maybe
they forget the Scripture that says it is a shame for a man to have long
hair. Long hair belongs to the women, for it is their glory.

Everywhere you look we see idol's being worshipped. From rosary beads
to crosses, to pictures, statues, and the like. I'm disgusted with it. Do
people not recall what Yah did to the Israelites for making the golden calf?
These objects are no different.

When Yah says make nothing an idol, that is what he meant. Let's talk
about other idols. How about putting music, fashion, t.v., sports, food,
etc. above Yah. The world continues on it's path to destruction, putting
anything and everything above Yah. They worship the creation of things, more
than their creator. Their t.v. set becomes their g-d, their cd's, etc. are
more to them than the worship of the true Elohim.

America is called the Christian nation. What a lie this one is.
America should be ashamed of itself. We fit every description of Babylon in
the bible. Read the articles the Whore of Babylon, and you will see just how
America is the Whore we are told to exit. Everyone is so concerned with
patriotism, when they forget that Yah is the one who deserves ALL THE GLORY!
How many know that we are Ephraim? How many know that England is Manessah?
http://www.meguiar.addr.com/So_who_i...of_Israel.html

Patriotism is not from Yah! http://www.meguiar.addr.com/patriotism.html

America forces our children to be vaccinated. Does anyone study just
what are in these vaccinations they are giving? How about aborted fetuses?
www.new-atlantean.com/global/vaccine.html

Also, check this link out as well.
http://home1.gte.net/carriet/VaccinationsKill.html

Oh and the list just continues to go on and on with all of Satan's
lies. I'm just getting warmed up here. But, yet the church lives on,
deceiving more and more innocent people every day. COME OUT OF THE CHURCH
WHILE THERE IS YET TIME! The churches of today are what Yahshua calls the
Laodecians. Because they are lukewarm, Yah says he will spew you out of his
mouth.

Those are some pretty strong words of the Savior. Yahshua gave all
the church eras a stern warning. Those of the true church Philadelphia are
the very ones who aren't allowed to preach the truth. They are the ones who
are shunned from the world. We have little strength, but yet we continue to
bravely march onward, in hopes that someone out their will wake up and
listen.

Why is it everyone in the world believes a pastor, instead of Yah
himself? Why does no one not check out things on their own? Who out there
are willing to go the extra mile necessary to exit all of Satan's lies?
Satan has the entire world worshipping him in disguise. Look at one obvious
huge thing in America being worshipped. It is none other than the Statue of
Liberty. Also known as Lady Liberty. She holds a torch in her hand. Read
REVELATION. How about the American flag that people wave around. It is the
colors that the Whore of Babylon is arrayed in.

www.hope_of_israel.org/paganlib.html

Do you honestly think that Satan is not controlling this world? Think
again. Every major bank, Hollywood, Washington D.C., entertainment industry,
agriculture industry, Fema, FBI, KGB, Casinos, etc. are all controlled by
satanic institutions. Don't believe me, this can easily be studied, just go
on the web and punch in the name freemasonry, Jesuit priests, illuminatti,
etc. http://www.meguiar.addr.com/black_pope.html

The news media is another one. They are ran by Illuminatti, and
Freemasonry. Don't believe me? Check it out yourself. They are designed to
indoctrinate you into believing what they want you to believe. Do you
realize just how much they are not telling the world? How many earthquakes,
floods, disease, killing, etc., that all goes untold? Ever heard a news cast
telling you about how there are concentration camps set up everywhere to
kill the believers in?

http://www.meguiar.addr.com/establis...ion_camps.html

Still think Satan isn't in control? As I said earlier, he deceived
the whole world. Those deceptions run so deep, that it will be a miracle for
anyone to come out of all the lies. School is a wonderful institution of
indoctrination processes. What a place to go, where they have 12 years to
lie to our kids, then they lie to them in college too. My bible tells me I
am to educate my children, not the state.

Look at what our schools have produced lately. Ever notice how
children of today are more disobedient than ever? But, yet when parents try
to discipline our kids, we are accused of child abuse, or we are told to put
our kids on drugs, etc. Which by the way the drugs they put them on, only
harm them further, not help them. Everything is given a label nowadays. Your
child has Bipolar, ADD, etc. Why can't they call it like it really is? The
children are under the influence of the devil, and what they need is Yah,
not drugs!

I am writing these things in this article, because I know that your
church isn't telling you the truth, your family doesn't know, your friends
don't know, and I know that most out there don't know about these things.
Satan is the master deceiver, and he is a master LIAR. From the very
beginning, it has been his/her intent to try to be the ONLY GOD out there.
He/She will not stop at anything to try to make this happen.

It is time for the called out ones to come forth, and start telling
the world of these lies, in an effort to save souls. We are told we overcome
Satan, by the WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY. I am making you aware of what is
happening in the world because I love you. I too was once caught up in many
of Satan's lies, but PRAISE YAH, he is bringing me out of these deceptions,
one by one.

How many even believe that America is soon to be destroyed? Sure, you
hear of all the terrorism threats daily from the news media. But, do you
believe that nuclear war can and will happen to the United States? Cause it
will happen just watch and you will see how devastating things will become.
http://www.meguiar.addr.com/Destruction_of_US.html

How many even know where the term Christianity even came from? It is
pagan, as any other religious institution is.
http://www.meguiar.addr.com/origin_of_christianity.html

But, how many will open their eyes to this fact? Still want to remain
in your church?

How about a few of these seemingly nice pastors we see on our t.v.
Think they are out for your best interest?
http://www.meguiar.addr.com/unholy_alliance.html

There were just a few mentioned here. But, I can tell you none of
them are any good that you see on your Sunday morning t.v. Oh Satan, how
clever you are. My Yah warned me that they would come to us in sheep's
clothing, but inwardly they are wolves! Satan does come to us as an angel of
light, preaching the message of love, happiness, joy, etc. All the while
devouring your very soul.

I tell you technology can be used for good as well as evil. At least it is a
way for those sleeping believers to find out information fast. Yah is
sending us all a warning, and it is time that we heed that warning. Do you
honestly think you have years and years left to make a decision on which
Kingdom you will serve? Cause you don't! Yah uses many of his called out
ones to try to reach the lost. It is up to you to remain in Babylon's lies,
or Come out of Babylon as you were told.

I cannot convince anyone of truth, that is not my job. It is the Holy
Spirit that shows people the truth. That is, if you do not quench the Holy
Spirit that is trying to teach you. It is our job as true believers to give
others the word of our testimony. A testimony can mean two things. It can be
my telling you what Yah has personally done for my life, and it is also my
telling you Yah's word.

Everything on this web site is designed to show others the truth of
what is going on out there. We do not claim to have all the truth, as no one
will have all truth. But, what we do teach is accurate, I can assure you of
this. This is a war zone that we are living in, and I am trying to help
others see the lies that they have been taught all their life.

I can guarantee you of one thing. When you do make the decision to
Come out of Satan's lies, this will not make him/her very happy. You will
more than likely be rejected from family, friends, co-workers, etc. Praise
Yah! You are to love Yah with all your heart, mind, and soul, not the world.
Satan will attack you in every possible way. Do you think he/she wants to
lose your loyalty? Think again.

Everyone will think you have lost your mind. Trust me on this one.
Your church will say you are deceived, your family will think your crazy.
Your friends will call you a fanatic. Be prepared to go through all these
things as you slowly exit Babylon. Stop being as Yahshua said, with their
mouths do they honor me, but their hearts are far from me, and start living
your life truly for our King.

Remember the Saviours words: Many will come to me that day, and I
will say depart from me, ye that work iniquity, I never KNEW YOU. Your bible
says they called him Lord. That is not his name. So, no wonder he never knew
you. Yes, his name is very important to know.

Yes, I realize this is a stern article to read, but I am writing this
to you out of love. I do not wish for anyone to perish, just as Yah does not
wish for anyone to perish, but that all come to repentance. I urge you to
study the things I have presented in this article. Tell Satan to exit your
life, and start living your life for Yah, and believe Yah, not the world.

Yahshua has warned us of the many deceptions that would come. They
come in many forms. Unless you have a love for the truth, and not wanting
only to hear what pleases your ego, then you will have a big problem of
coming out of Satan's lies, let alone even recognizing those lies. Too many
people have built their own comfort zones in which they live. It's time for
these people to look around the world, and be honest with themselves. You
hear this is a free country, but are we FREE?

The news media would have you believe it, the educational system will
teach you that you are, and your government will make you think you have
freedom. But what is the truth? Look at just half the laws that are created.
Look at where your hard earned money goes. Every time you go to the store,
gas station, pay rent, pay electric, phone bills, cable bills, etc., you are
actually supporting a corrupt system. Yes, that's right.

You are paying into the very satanic system that is keeping you in
bondage. Taxes on everything pays for the one world government's secret
agenda against us. Right now, we are already forced to have a drivers
license, social security number, birth certificates, etc. The government has
you have all of these so they can keep tabs on every person. Just look at
everything you purchase. With a satanic bar code on it, and of course
embedded into these bars is the number 666. Now does this still sound like
Yahs Kingdom to you?

Without the use of satanic money, you can't buy anything. I urge you
to study the one dollar bill carefully. We read IN GOD WE TRUST. Do you
think that is referring to the true Elohim? Oh how I long for the day when I
can truly exit Babylon fully. Now is the time to exit it spiritually, until
the physical exit comes.

I hate Babylon's laws, and can't wait for it all to end. I would give
anything if I did not have to have a drivers license, or have to use money,
or anything that Babylon represents. Unfortunately, we are all stuck here,
but not for long. Yah is telling you to come out of Babylon. He know's that
at the moment we have no choice to abide by these laws, but oh the day is
drawing closer, when Satan's rule will soon end!

Old November 18th 04, 04:00 PM
Oliver Cromwell

"Pamela Vance" wrote in message
. com...
I am writing this in an effort to show others how Satan has truly
deceived this whole world. It is written with the intent to help others
come out of ALL of Satan's lies. Satan's deceptions have kept billions in

OT drivel snipped

Is there a full moon? PLONK

Old November 18th 04, 06:29 PM
Horse Manis

Yah? That's a new one. Usually the people that show up at my door claim God's
name is Jehova....
--
George Bush's War for Oil "Not in Our Name"
http://www.nion.us/NION.HTM
Old November 18th 04, 08:57 PM
insane democrat

"Pamela Vance" wrote in message
. com...

[ MUCH ranting bull **** snipped to save electrons ]

.....can someone please tell me what relevance this
blather has in rec.collecting.coins ?

(note that Pamela V was the same kooky bitch who
started the rumor / urban legend of rolling boxcar/railcar
guillotines several years ago on short-wave radio that
were going to be used to round up xians for mass
head-chopping on rolling stock....
Pam's a real kook-in-stein what's 5 cans sort of a six-pack who's
recently been promoting the Planet X crapola of late, methinks she
needs a good ****ing by some big black horsecocks equipped
football NFL players)

Old November 18th 04, 10:27 PM
websurfer

"Pamela Vance" wrote in message
. com...
I am writing this in an effort to show others how Satan has truly
deceived this whole world. It is written with the intent to help others
come out of ALL of Satan's lies. Satan's deceptions have kept billions in
bondage, and have prevented even the most sincere seekers of truth from
seeing that TRUTH.
snip

You left out that it's all George Bushs' fault, and the Republicans that
stole the election again...

Old November 18th 04, 10:47 PM
Adam

Isa 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness
the people: but the LORD shall arise upon you, and his glory shall be seen
upon you.

Old November 19th 04, 01:31 PM
Sanders Kaufman

"Adam" wrote in message
Isa 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross
darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon you, and his glory
shall be seen upon you.

"Thou shalt not kill" - God.

Old November 20th 04, 09:25 AM
John P. Boatwright

insane democrat wrote:

"Pamela Vance" wrote in message
. com...

[ MUCH ranting bull **** snipped to save electrons ]

....can someone please tell me what relevance this
blather has in rec.collecting.coins ?

No idea.

I do have a bucket of pennies though.

God made it all, Jesus died for our sins.

Proof God described the planet density profile
BEFORE science did:
http://home.teleport.com/~salad/4god/density.htm
(see the 2 graphs, obviously God was right in Genesis)

Mirror site at: http://For-God.net