What 2004 brought me...a look back...

Old January 1st 05, 10:34 AM
KellyMonro007

Default What 2004 brought me...a look back...

Hi everyone,

What additions did you have to your collection this year? I think it would be
cool to share those you recall and/or your favorites.

Here are mine that I received in 2004: (each 8x10s)

Pamela Anderson (4)
Barbara Leigh
Jodi Lynn O'Keefe
Bret The Hitman Hart
Jaime Pressly
Rosario Dawson (2)
Mena Suvari
Shauna Sand (3)
Amber Smith
Samantha Mathis
Nikki Schieller
Jenny McCarthy (5) including signed magazine cover
Krista Allen (2)
Kellie Martin
Tammy Lauren
Angelica Bridges
Priscilla Taylor
Garcelle Beavaius
Jordana Brewster
Traci Bingham (3)
Shannon Tweed
Charlotte Ross
Tiffany Shepis
Kari Wuhrer (2)
Sonia Braga
Lynn Whitfield
Nicolle Eggert
Torrie Wilson
Summer Altice
Heidi Mark
Shanna Moakler
Gena Lee Nolin
Julie Strain (5)
Jesse Jane (2)
Aria Giovanni (3)
Keilani Kei
Christy Canyon
Alexandra Tydings
Gina Torres
Victoria Paris
Angelina Jolie (3) 2 trading cards included
Elijah Wood (for my neice)
Fiona Apple (for a friend)
Raquel Welch
Brigette Bardot
Ivory (2)

And I could be missing others that I don't have in front of me at the moment.

I hope your 2005 will be better in All ways than 2004,

Kelly
Old January 1st 05, 03:47 PM
joe

Well, 2004 was pretty good to me too. Here's what I picked up:

NHL-323

MLB-181, last year (2003), I got 461 back, slow year

NFL-61, last year (2003), 108

NBA-54 and I beat (2003), 27!

Scifi-Approximately, 23

Horror-2

Actors-8

English actors-2

Astonauts-5

To me, not too shabby of a year, hope every one had a great year and a
greater one to follow,

Joe

Old January 1st 05, 09:24 PM
ColinL2311

Hey-

Are these through the mail successes or in person?

-Colin
Old January 2nd 05, 12:06 AM
Barefootmk

i think they were all bought...cheaply.

Old January 2nd 05, 12:56 AM
Todd F.

Thanks for sharing . My year was alright.. mostly in-persons. I've begun
to try TTM again in the last few months. It's sort of hard these days
finding people I want to write to. I wouldn't mind getting a recent Pamela
Anderson. You got alot of hot ladies to add to your collecting. Congrats!

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old January 3rd 05, 04:22 PM
Keith A. Jakubowski

I added a total of 270 autographs to my collection in 2004 via TTM,
In-Person, Purchase:

Amy Acker
Jessica Alba
Khandi Alexander
Sasha Alexander
Elizabeth Anne Allen
David Anders
Gillian Anderson
Richard Dean Anderson
Vanessa Angel
Anne Archer
Carmen Argenziano
Rosanna Arquette
Douglas H. Arthurs
Shawn Ashmore
Dan Aykroyd
Michael Badalucco
Alec Baldwin
Thom Barry
Michael Beach
Kate Beckinsale
Anna Belknap
Lake Bell
Maria Bello
Robert Beltran
Amber Benson
Julie Benz
Ailsa Berk
Xander Berkeley
Carlos Bernard
Michael Biehn
John Billingsley
Thora Birch
Jack Black
Cate Blanchett
Bret Blevins
Orlando Bloom
Callum Blue
John Bolton
David Boreanaz
Kate Bosworth
Lorraine Bracco
Suanne Braun
Nicholas Brendon
Amber Brkich
Pierce Brosnan
Clara Bryant
Samantha Buck
Steve Buscemi
Adam Busch
Jessica Capshaw
Amy Carlson
Charisma Carpenter
David Caruso
Keisha Castle-Hughes
Kim Cattrall
Emma Caulfield
Nick Choles
Erika Christensen
Hayden Christensen
Eddie Cibrian
Sarah Clarke
David Clennon
Rory Cochrane
Maria Conchita Alonso
A.J. Cook
Ronny Cox
Alexis Cruz
Alan Cumming
Vincent Curatola
Robin Curtis
James Badge Dale
Joann Daley
Don S. Davis
Portia de Rossi
Nicole DeBoer
Alexis Denisof
Johnny Depp
Cameron Diaz
Michael Dorn
Sarah Douglas
Brad Dourif
Robert Downey Jr.
Fran Drescher
Eliza Dushku
Robert Englund
Edie Falco
Tina Fey
John Finn
Laurence Fishburne
Carrie Fisher
Joe Flanigan
Calista Flockhart
Bridget Fonda
Michelle Forbes
Jonathan Frakes
Rainbow Sun Francks
Edward Furlong
Jorge Garcia
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Melissa George
Keith Giffen
Lola Glaudini
Maggie Grace
Steffi Graf
Seth Green
Greg Grunberg
Carla Gugino
Paul Guilfoyle
Jasmine Guy
Sarah Hagan
Kathryn Hahn
Andy Hallett
Linda Hamilton
Alyson Hannigan
Mariska Hargitay
Mark Harmon
Alan Harris
Laura Harris
Anthony Stewart Head
Anne Heche
David Hewlett
Torri Higginson
Martina Hingis
Leslie Hope
Anthony Hopkins
Kelly Hu
Elizabeth Hurley
Ice-T
Michael Imperioli
Indigo
Medical Investigation Cast
Michael Ironside
Samuel L. Jackson
Angelina Jolie
Christopher Judge
Brigitte Kahn
Christian Kane
Ravi Kapoor
Dominic Keating
Stacy Keibler
Val Kilmer
Yujin Kim
Keira Knightley
Anna Kournikova
Alice Krige
Mila Kunis
Robia La Morte
Jay Lagaaia
Lalaine
Robia LaMorte
Juliet Landau
Ali Larter
Scott Lawrence
Tommy Lee Jones
Tom Lenk
Evangeline Lilly
Laura Linney
Jake Lloyd
Cirroc Lofton
Lindsay Lohan
Nia Long
Carl Lumbly
Rachel Luttrell
John M. Jackson
Camryn Manheim
Holly Marie Combs
James Marsters
Danny Masterson
Tom McBeath
David McCallum
Dylan McDermott
Gates McFadden
Kelly McGillis
Rose McGowan
Mercedes McNab
Ralph McQuarrie
Mark Metcalf
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Alyssa Milano
David O. Miller
Sofia Milos
Ming-Na
Dominic Monaghan
Anthony Montgomery
Julianne Moore
Jenna Morasca
Kathryn Morris
Bridget Moynahan
Donna Murphy
Ellen Muth
Diane Neal
Scott Neely
Connie Nielsen
John Noble
Chris O'Donnell
Jason O'Mara
Terry O'Quinn
Robert O'Reilly
Craig Parker
Mandy Patinkin
Robert Patrick
Will Patton
Michael Pennington
Pauley Perrette
Anthony Phelan
Ethan Phillips
Robert Picardo
Rosamund Pike
Mitch Pileggi
Danny Pino
Laura Prepon
Emily Procter
Jeremy Ratchford
Leah Remini
Johnathan Rhys-Davies
Christina Ricci
Denise Richards
Ron Rifkin
Molly Ringwald
Adam Rodriguez
Stephanie Romanov
Rebecca Romijn
Gary S. Bialke
Clark Schaffer
Dwight Schultz
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Annabella Sciorra
Michael Shanks
Orli Shoshon
Jessica Simpson
Bryan Singer
Tony Sirico
Christian Slater
Marla Sokoloff
Annika Sorenstam
Britney Spears
Richard Speight Jr.
Jim Starlin
Patrick Stewart
Sherry Stringfield
Danny Strong
Kiefer Sutherland
Kristine Sutherland
Mena Suvari
Hilary Swank
Amber Tamblyn
Amanda Tapping
Tia Texada
Jack Thompson
Courtney Thorne-Smith
Michelle Trachtenberg
Connor Trinneer
Paige Turco
Karri Turner
Steve Valentine
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Musetta Vander
Nana Visitor
Garrett Wang
Sam Waterson
Hugo Weaving
Kevin Weisman
Morgan Weistling
David Wenham
Kelli Williams
Kate Winslet
Alicia Witt
D.B. Woodside
Sarah Wynter

Scans and addresses (where applicable) are on my site.

Keith
http://autographs.keithjakubowski.net
http://photos.keithjakubowski.net