Frank the Spammer has been NARUed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 10th 03, 02:54 AM
Gary Dorman

"Kris Baker" wrote in news:Xe9ub.25683$MA2.16
@newssvr32.news.prodigy.com:

"Richard Ward" wrote in message
Kris Baker wrote:

Looks like it.

I forgot to mention: prodigy.net IS sbcglobal

Kris

Since the "Steve McKee" post, in support of Frank, had
Frank's own sig line attached to the bottom, and was
posted through SBC Global, I think
any idea of coincidence has gone out the window.

...which means Frank is splitting hairs in his spamming
now, by disconnecting himself from his actions.

I wonder if McKee was also one of Frank's bidders,
since one of the other sockpuppets has now admitted
to it.

Kris

sock puppets?

Old December 10th 03, 02:55 AM
Gary Dorman

"a. linklurker" wrote in

"Fernando Lopez" wrote
Rare coins are hard to locate.

Stick 'em up your ass: then you'll always know where to find them,
spam-lover.

link

Vulgarity does not help this discussion
Old December 10th 03, 02:59 AM
Gary Dorman

"Lumpy" wrote in news:bqndll$2135e4$1@ID-
76024.news.uni-berlin.de:

Frank Provasek wrote:
Business communication with my existing customers is not
spam. Sorry.

Why were you NARU'd?

Lumpy
--
In Your Ears for 40 Years
www.lumpymusic.com

Why do you keep asking this when it's been explained many times?
Old December 10th 03, 03:18 AM
Gary Dorman

"a. linklurker" wrote in

Really: Hellin Wallass is incredibly stupid: she been added to
*dozens* of revenge lists, for su her auctions are going to be
*hawked* for signs of infraction: each and every instance of her
breaking an ebay rule will be summarily reported by at least 10
individual ebayers.

link

Sounds like petty revenge to me. Beware anyone who dares threaten
Helen Wallace. She is a tough lady.
Old December 12th 03, 05:07 AM
Gary Dorman

Ian wrote in
news
Bob Peterson wrote:

"DONDI3" wrote in message

In article , "Bob
Peterson" writes:

Not a troll's eye view, but the reality. Anyone claiming Frank does
not violate ebay's rules has to contend with his own admissions that
he has viotlated them.

We're not talking about violating ebay's rules, if we were, about 99%
of

all

ebayers would be the subject of this thread. Don't recall Frank ever

admitting

to spamming, only to sending commercial email in the course of

his...commerce.

As I recall he has admitted sending it unsolicited, which is a
violation.

What is the basis of `unsolicited'? If you give me your email address
you are inviting me to use it, and unless you tell me to the contrary,
you only have yourself to blame if I do use it...even if it is for
purposes you hadn't thought I would use it for (such as delivering
unwanted communications). Once I have been informed to the contrary,
you might have cause for complaint if I still continued to use it. I
would very much doubt if you have justification for complaint prior to
that point however.

It appears to me that `unsolicited' would not hold water where the
sender has not been advised by the recipient to desist. Of course, my
opinion only for which no charge has been made in reflection of its
legal value.

And a person who received it has acknowledged here that he received
unsolicited commercial email from him.

How did Frank get his email address? He might not have expected
commercial email, he might not have wished to receive commercial
email, but the `unsolicited' bit is very arguable in my books.

If he got their email address as a result of a business transaction or
inquiry, he has the right to contact them.

Old December 12th 03, 05:11 AM
Gary Dorman

mj wrote in news:VWUxb.17636$yM6.16547@lakeread06:

Helen Wallace wrote:

There is just no convincing these jerks that unwanted email is not the
same as spam...

Yep, there is no convincing these jerks that unwanted e-mail is SPAM.

Just because email is unwanted does not mean that it is spam.