SG New Ideal Stamp album questions and beyond

Old May 21st 10, 02:04 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
tim

Default SG New Ideal Stamp album questions and beyond

Hello! I have 2 foreign country volumes of the Stanley Gibbons New
Ideal Postage Stamp Album that goes up to mid-1936. I enjoy using the
album and, for the most part, find that it meets much of my collecting
interests and needs.

My question to owners of these fine albums: Is there a way to extend
the album's look and feel to 1940? I've read about the "New Age Album"
that was published to continue from 1936 and beyond, but I believe
that is only for British Empire stamps. Did SG print pages to
supplement the New Ideal?

And, while I have your attention, is the gaurding and interleaving
enough so as you fill the album, it will not bulge? Or will it bulge
out no matter how filled it is? And has anyone seen a "completely
filled" example? Would be amazing to page through....

Best regards to our British collectors!

Tim