Filter

Old February 21st 13, 11:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jim_Higgins

Default Filter

This group needs either a moderator or a toilet filter.
--
"Your first, last, and only line of defense-a Cohort of Roman Heavy
Infantry"
Old February 21st 13, 11:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

On Feb 21, 5:47*pm, Jim_Higgins wrote:
This group needs either a moderator or a toilet filter.
--
"Your first, last, and only line of defense-a Cohort of Roman Heavy
Infantry"

I agree. I came here and posted a couple topics, without wanting to
cause any trouble, then I got Bat****, **** Pee. Bacon, and who knows
who else, starting **** with me. All over topics that are this
newsgroup's purpose? These are some strange weirdos we got, crawling
around here.
Old February 22nd 13, 12:22 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Batson D. Belfry

"Drago the Diarrhea Sucker" wrote in message

I agree. I came here and posted a couple topics, without wanting to

cause any trouble, then I got Bat****, **** Pee. Bacon, and who knows
who else, starting **** with me. All over topics that are this
newsgroup's purpose? These are some strange weirdos we got, crawling
around here.

And you are the strangest, Turd Eater.
You collect dog turds off the street and wear them as a hat - a real **** head!
You suck diarrhea from your mom's hemorrhoid encrusted anus while your father
pounds your poo chute!
The you go to church and fellate altar boys while nuns fart in your face!
You sick ****! From now on you shall be Fart Face the Turd Eater!!!!

Old February 22nd 13, 01:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

On Feb 21, 6:22*pm, "Batson D. Belfry The Outhouse" wrote:
"Drago the God" *wrote in ...

I agree. I came here and posted a couple topics, without wanting to

cause any trouble, then I got Bat****, **** Pee. Bacon, and who knows
who else, starting **** with me. All over topics that are this
newsgroup's purpose? These are some strange weirdos we got, crawling
around here.

And you are the strangest, Turd Eater.
You collect dog turds off the street and wear them as a hat - a real **** head!
You suck diarrhea from your mom's hemorrhoid encrusted anus while your father
pounds your poo chute!
The you go to church and fellate altar boys while nuns fart in your face!
You sick ****! From now on you shall be Fart Face the Turd Eater!!!!

Bravo Bat****! You "somewhat" came up with something on your own
toward the bottom of your post there, however, YOU are STILL the TRUE
Turd Eater, because I came up with that FIRST! You collect horse turds
off the road, and shove them up your mom's ass while your dad ****s
you. Then you suck the horse **** out of your mom's ass, and combine
it with your drool, mix it up in a blender and have "road apple juice"
and your grandma always bakes you "road apple pie" which you guzzle
and scarf right down! You sick ****er. Oh, and keep talking about the
people that work in churches that way. I can't wait to look down from
Heaven at you burning in a lake of liquid hot mag-muh, in Hell!
Old February 22nd 13, 01:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Batson D. Belfry

"Fart Face the Turd Eater" wrote in message

I can't wait to look down from Heaven at you burning in a lake of liquid hot
mag-muh, in Hell!

You molest altar boys and expect to go upstairs??!??
You'll be the one burning in a lake of hot smegma, Fart Face!
I'll be upstairs ****ing Marilyn Monroe while you're downstairs getting ****ed
by Marilyn Manson!

Old February 22nd 13, 01:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke[_2_]

On 2/21/2013 4:37 PM, Batson D. Belfry wrote:
"Fart Face the Turd Eater" wrote in message

I can't wait to look down from Heaven at you burning in a lake of liquid hot
mag-muh, in Hell!

You molest altar boys and expect to go upstairs??!??
You'll be the one burning in a lake of hot smegma, Fart Face!
I'll be upstairs ****ing Marilyn Monroe while you're downstairs getting ****ed
by Marilyn Manson!

And that'll be the first time booby has ever seen a naked woman.

Old February 22nd 13, 02:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

On Feb 21, 7:37*pm, "Bar**** the Outhouse wrote:
"Fart Face the Turd Eater" *wrote in ...

I can't wait to look down from Heaven at you burning in a lake of liquid hot
mag-muh, in Hell!

You molest altar boys and expect to go upstairs??!??
You'll be the one burning in a lake of hot smegma, Fart Face!
I'll be upstairs ****ing Marilyn Monroe while you're downstairs getting ****ed
by Marilyn Manson!

Uh, I think you got that in reverse. YOU molest altar boys! I'll be
the one upstairs with the girl of my dreams, while you're downstairs
getting ****ed by the man of your worst nightmare! You are the one who
speaks of these crimes against altar boys and nuns, and therefore, you
MUST be and obviously ARE GUILTY of them, you sick goat ****er!
Old February 22nd 13, 04:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Batson D. Belfry

"Drago the Turd Eater" wrote in message

Uh, I think you got that in reverse. YOU molest altar boys! I'll be

the one upstairs with the girl of my dreams, while you're downstairs
getting ****ed by the man of your worst nightmare! You are the one who
speaks of these crimes against altar boys and nuns, and therefore, you
MUST be and obviously ARE GUILTY of them, you sick goat ****er!

Using that logic, YOU must be the woman who cut off her tits and fed them to
your mother, then picked up horse **** up from the street to stick up your mom's
ass to then suck it out, et cetera and so forth.
You aren't one of the world's great thinkers, are you Fart Face?

Old February 22nd 13, 05:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

On Feb 21, 10:26*pm, "Batson D. Belfry" wrote:
"Drago the Turd Eater" *wrote in ...

Uh, I think you got that in reverse. YOU molest altar boys! I'll be

the one upstairs with the girl of my dreams, while you're downstairs
getting ****ed by the man of your worst nightmare! You are the one who
speaks of these crimes against altar boys and nuns, and therefore, you
MUST be and obviously ARE GUILTY of them, you sick goat ****er!

Using that logic, YOU must be the woman who cut off her tits and fed them to
your mother, then picked up horse **** up from the street to stick up your mom's
ass to then suck it out, et cetera and so forth.
You aren't one of the world's great thinkers, are you Fart Face?

Okay Batty. Whatever you say! Hey Guys! Whatever Batson D. Belfry
says, goes! But I will NEVER forgive you for anything you have said in
the past about me my parents, altar boys and nuns, and I'm pretty sure
"GOD" will never forgive you for the things you said either, as you've
more than likely crossed God's line, so have fun burning in Hell,
while I enjoy looking down on your tragic loss from Heaven. Good Bye.