Kennedy Obominations

Old December 1st 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default Kennedy Obominations

Can you believe the push, if not downright audacity of these mockeries
on national television? From infomercials to home shopping networks,
someone is spewing the worst form of autocratic rhetoric peddling US
coins emblazoned with a full color image of a Muslim mulatto in a
business suit.

It used to be illegal to deface US currency, but we don't live in that
kind of US any more. Thing is, if this wasn't profiteering intended to
foment race hatred, they'd have printed new coins before insulting
millions of JFK admirers.

In the meantime, while the Obummer ruse begins playing out its pious
role and blacks in the jew media are portrayed as the new Desciples,
the ones we have to deal with on the street are easing us right into a
global police state trashing, consuming, threatening, invading,
robbing and killing everything within their reach.
Old December 1st 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Arizona Coin Collector

Hello

Looks like the TROLL IS BACK. Note his rant last
time from 11/07/08. (very bottom)

wrote in message

[...]

machines when a fresh Snickers bar begins to look better?- Hide quoted text -

You really really need to find some form of employment again, soon,
AZcc.

oly
Old December 1st 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Aladdin Sane

1 Get a life
B Get a spell checker

ploik

--
*
/?\

A conclusion is simply the place
where you decided to stop thinking.

Old December 2nd 08, 02:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dik T. Winter

In article "Aladdin Sane" writes:
1 Get a life
B Get a spell checker

ploik

What surprises me is that everybody is apparently reposting also the original
message. Why?

1973-D Kennedy DDR? Dave Hinz Coins 1 June 29th 06 11:12 PM
More Kennedy Halves Fun! Larry Louks Coins 8 April 27th 05 04:16 AM
WTT: Kennedy Halves Wayland Coins 0 May 3rd 04 12:09 AM
KENNEDY SET Mike Sr. Coins 2 July 13th 03 02:14 PM
Kennedy Notes Pharmagarden Paper Money 7 July 7th 03 12:41 AM