Any Bookmarks Collectors Out There

Old January 22nd 05, 11:38 PM
RRiley9945

Default Any Bookmarks Collectors Out There

Anyone else collect those paper things used to mark your place a book? Would be
interested in trading, if anyone is so inclined.
Old January 23rd 05, 01:29 AM
Alyson

Anyone else collect those paper things used to mark your place a book?
Would be
interested in trading, if anyone is so inclined.

I actually just recently started collecting bookmarks, so I don't really
have very many. I've worked at a library for almost 3 years now and we find
tons of bookmarks that end up in the lost and found. When nobody claims
them, we can have them. I've been collecting any bookmark, whether a simple
plaing paper one or fancier ones. I'd be interested to know how you store
your bookmarks. As I just started, I just keep mine in a long envelope.

Old January 24th 05, 02:20 AM
Matt J. McCullar

"Alyson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Anyone else collect those paper things used to mark your place a book?
Would be
interested in trading, if anyone is so inclined.

I actually just recently started collecting bookmarks, so I don't really
have very many. I've worked at a library for almost 3 years now and we

find
tons of bookmarks that end up in the lost and found. When nobody claims
them, we can have them. I've been collecting any bookmark, whether a

simple
plaing paper one or fancier ones. I'd be interested to know how you store
your bookmarks. As I just started, I just keep mine in a long envelope.

My friends and family know that bookmarks always make perfect gifts for me,
so I have a couple of dozen or so. Some are cartoonish. I keep extras in a
long envelope pinned to my bulletin board so they're easier to find.

I've learned through experience that if a bookmark comes with a tassel tied
to it, remove it. Otherwise, the tassel will snag on something and pull out
the bookmark, and then you've lost your space. Argh!

17th Cologne/Koln collectors pen meeting Miroslav Tischler Pens & Pencils 0 January 16th 05 10:42 PM
16th international fountain pen collectors meeting Koln Miroslav Tischler Pens & Pencils 0 March 5th 04 10:08 PM
HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW Part 2 Todd F. Autographs 1 January 18th 04 12:38 PM
Magnet Collectors Knitterbugs General 0 August 10th 03 04:39 PM
FS: Marvel Comics "The Sensational Spider-Man" Collector's Pack Jim Sinclair General 0 July 8th 03 04:52 AM