George Bush is gonna MASSACRE Kerry if this poll is correct....

Old October 4th 04, 04:37 AM
trippin28track

Default George Bush is gonna MASSACRE Kerry if this poll is correct....

http://www.gallup.com/election2004/showdown/

Go to the link, and move your mouse from state to state to see the
latest poll results for "showdown" states. The non-showdown states are
expected to vote as they did in the 2000 Gore/Bush election.

"If" this poll proves correct, Kerry is gonna get CREAMED...
Old October 4th 04, 12:58 PM
Yodedude2

So: Kerry likes to manipulate the ignorant to his own personal advantage.
So does nudo!
Kerry will say or do just about anything to increase his personal wealth and
power.
So does nudo!
Kerry is always searching for a way to bend the rules for his own personal
gain.
So does nudo!
Kerry likes to use illogical reasoning and misstatements of fact to twist the
truth and support his own intiitatives.
So does nudo!
My question is: Has anyone seen nudo and Kerry together in the same place at
the same time? later, ron
Old October 5th 04, 01:07 AM
The Poodlebutt

"If" this poll proves correct, Kerry is gonna get CREAMED...

You want to bet on it like a man, Charlie?

If your boy wins, I will never grace this forum again after November
3.

If your boy loses, you will be the one to get the **** out and stay
out.

Do we have a deal? Do you have cajones that big, or is this one of
your last precious remaining lifelines, other than your feedback
rating?
Old October 5th 04, 02:00 AM
The Poodlebutt

It's not too late to change your vote, Charlie..........

By TED BRIDIS
AP Technology Writer

October 4, 2004, 6:18 PM EDT

WASHINGTON -- The Bush administration announced a national crackdown
Monday on thefts of intellectual property and sales of fake designer
brands and other counterfeit products.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Evans, the commerce secretary, said authorities had worked to organize
the campaign for more than a year. He said Monday's announcement, also
attended by Attorney General John Ashcroft and U.S. Trade
Representative Robert B. Zoellick, was unrelated to President Bush's
re-election campaign.

Evans said the Bush administration had filed hundreds more
international market-compliance cases than the Clinton administration
did.

"I don't accept the notion that we have not been aggressively pursuing
these cases around the world," Evans said. "This administration has
been more aggressive by far."

* __

On the Net:

Commerce Department: http://www.commerce.gov/
Copyright © 2004, The Associated Press

"You know, I think about Missy Johnson. She's a fantastic lady I met
in Charlotte, North Carolina. She and her son Bryan, they came to see
me. Her husband PJ got killed. He'd been in Afghanistan, went to Iraq.
You know, it's hard work to try to love her as best as I can, knowing
full well that the decision I made caused her, her loved one to be in
harm's way." --- The Commander In Chief
Old October 5th 04, 02:11 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

The Poodlebutt wrote:

"If" this poll proves correct, Kerry is gonna get CREAMED...

You want to bet on it like a man, Charlie?

If your boy wins, I will never grace this forum again after November
3.

If your boy loses, you will be the one to get the **** out and stay
out.

Do we have a deal? Do you have cajones that big, or is this one of
your last precious remaining lifelines, other than your feedback
rating?

Paul,

Politics is one thing...but to give up on the NG is another! Besides,
you know he would welch.

Dan
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
Old October 5th 04, 12:19 PM
trippin28track

Your post has one glaring omission- OBSOLETE FORMATS.

I don't see any mention of the red-haired freckle-faced orphan of
music formats, the 8-track tape.

You think they'd bust someone for selling an Edison wax cylinder of
Boston's first LP ??

doubtful...

likewise for 8-track.
Old October 5th 04, 12:23 PM
trippin28track

NO DEAL.

I'm here to stay, regardless of who's president.

But if that poll is right, and Bush gets in AGAIN, you will be BACK IN
THE CLOSET socially, for 4-more years- as your repulsive lifestyle
will again be politically incorrect during a conservative
administration.

HA !

In the meantime, it was quite gratifying to TEAR DOWN (3) Bush/Kerry
signs from the roadside here in Pa. this week, and burn them in my
wood stove.

YOU LOSE !
Old October 5th 04, 01:53 PM
lennon fan

George Bush is gonna MASSACRE Kerry if this poll is correct....

Group: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes Date: Tue, Oct 5, 2004, 4:23am
(EDT-3) From: (trippin28track)
!
In the meantime, it was quite gratifying to TEAR DOWN (3) Bush/Kerry
signs from the roadside here in Pa. this week, and burn them in my wood
stove.
YOU LOSE !
///////

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!