I am a brand spankin' new OOAK doll artist!

Old October 18th 05, 02:38 AM
Cassy

Default I am a brand spankin' new OOAK doll artist!

I am listing my first OOAK hand sculpted polymer doll on eBay. I am
pretty nervous about it, but I would like to hear any comments or
suggestions from anyone here who sells or buys OOAK dolls.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Tell me what you think... I appreciate any comment or criticism,
whatever it may be.

Old October 23rd 05, 05:43 AM
Maya's Muse

Hi Cassy,
I sell on eBay too as an ooak doll makeover artist. I create fashion
doll fantasy makeovers that are often accompaned by animals and so on
that I do sculpt myself out of polymer clay. My eBay member name is
mayasmuse and you could visit my about me page if you are curious.

I think your first polymer sculpt is great, especially for your very
first try at it. The basket of pears are amazingly real and the pear
seeds are a nice touch. My suggestion would be perhaps you ought to
join a polymer doll group that is in eBay groups. It is called Art
Dolls Sculptures and I think this is the link:
http://groups.ebay.com/forum.jspa?forumID=300004895
I joined not long ago and have found it very informative and though I
have yet to participate I have noticed the ladies there seem very
helpful to newbies. The group is made up of collectors and eBay doll
artists so I'm sure you could learn from their conversations. Don't
worry if you don't want to post messages right away because it's fine
to just read the posts no one will mind.

I also have a newsletter here in Google groups called Maya's Muse News
and you are welcome to stop by and peruse. You don't need to be a
member to read the posts.

Take care Cassy and congrats on your first OOAK. Hope you get lots of
bids on her!

~Maya :^)

CPK Dolls & Misc Items--- FS Sue from NY General 0 August 28th 03 05:53 PM
CPK D O L L S FS Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:30 AM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:12 AM
CPK Items For Sale!!! Disregard Below - Sorry Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 08:48 PM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 02:11 AM